[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest edwardecl

Installed this... booted without sim card fine ... turned off data then power off and put the sim card back in

Now is hangs while booting up...

?!?

Edited by edwardecl

Guest edwardecl

re installed booted fine... set up Google account rebooted and it does not boot again...

anyone else having the same issue?

Edited by edwardecl

Guest merchan

Quick usage update:

-phone froze completely 2 times. no auto reboot. needed to remove battery. one time froze while installing an app via play store. the other when turning on wifi via settings index page.

-camera app force closed 1 time when pressing the button to record video. worked the second time

-trebuchet forced close 1 time when browsing in and out of launcher settings.

-downloading an app from play store at the same time as downloading a file via browser makes the file download via browser notification freak out.

Edited by merchan

Guest hippy dave

Just got the text corruption, in app drawer then on home screen. Got rid of it by opening & exiting a game. Got screenshots if needed, but it looked much like in the October build. Cheers.

Guest PaulMilbank

So far this is amazing, thanks Dazzozo and Fagulhas. Works great and is very smooth and fast. Using the fixed 5.0.28 CWM, first install went way too fast so just restarted recovery and reinstalled. Took longer which I took as a good sign. Booted, then back to recovery to install Gapps. Great work guys, really top effort. Loving having Cyanogenmod back on my phone.

Guest Frankish

Roms running great so far. I did have the Wi-Fi freeze however. Also not really a bug but seems the rom doesn't recognise the virtual networks. My GiffGaff sim shows as O2.

Guest shockdj
Roms running great so far. I did have the Wi-Fi freeze however. Also not really a bug but seems the rom doesn't recognise the virtual networks. My GiffGaff sim shows as O2.
this... but other those two slight niggles it is smooth as silk. Great work daz

Now this is even faster than the 18/10 build - impressive!

I had two issues so far:

- Wifi freeze (happend the third time I toggled)

- Video recording doesn't work: camera app force closes

I only wiped cache/dalvik coming from your october build, so if nobody else is having the camera issue, maybe a factory reset is needed (?)

Guest Hans Gruber

Well I guess my next priority really is to push for hard Wi-Fi fixes. That seems to be hurting people the most.

Is there any information we can give you to help narrow it down?

Guest anything-but

Continuing on from that logcat i sent you daz,iplayer gives sound with no video (same error). Don`t know if 4od and the rest are the same tho.

Only errors i`ve had otherwise. :)

Guest Colossae3.23

+1 for both of those.

EDIT: apologies, seems like enough people are saying this. I posted before I read to the end

But, mine has frozen a few times. Don't know if it helps but I can't remember having this issue since using the S3 roms. But, I had it before that with the 944 repack.

This rom is great though, and well worth the wait :P

One thing I love is the way you can enlarge the font and it doesn't throw everything out of whack.

Edited by Colossae3.23

Guest TangerineTractor

Only issue I've had so far is iPlayer only doing audio.

Trying a reflash, see if that changes anything.

Everything else is absolutely brilliant. Top job.

Guest LMariachi

Everything AWESOME! Finally touchscreen is working as it should.

Thank you very much Guys!

Only one issue for now --> SIM Card contacts not working.

But we can live with that!

Guest Aradalienz

I have a strange bug it installs perfect and works but if i need to reboot the phone it freezes every time :(

The only way to get past it is todo a factory reset every time which means i cant redo my imei :( so its 0

Ohh i think the bug is related to when it optimises applications on bootup maybe.

Edited by Aradalienz

Guest Dazzozo
I have a strange bug it installs perfect and works but if i need to reboot the phone it freezes every time :(

The only way to get past it is todo a factory reset every time which means i cant redo my imei :( so its 0

Ohh i think the bug is related to when it optimises applications on bootup maybe.

Did you wipe when installing?

Guest Aradalienz

Yes im thinking it wifi is enabled and you reboot it freezes the system just guessing

i managed to get it up and running im sure wifi on reboot was the issue.

Now todo a nandroid save me messing around again :)

Edited by Aradalienz