[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest blademaster123

Im a noob at this but first of all

how do games run on this e.g temple run?

do i need to root?

Thank you

Cant wait to get it tommorow

Edited by blademaster123

Guest TangerineTractor

I added the nova launcher .apk to the archive and deleted the trebuchet .apk before saving and reflashing the zip. Not too sure if there will be any reprocussions, but it seems to work perfectly and so damn fluid right now. Amazed with this ROM atm.

I just insatlled APex and removed trebuchet using rom toolbox.

Been running al day, not had any reboots, hangs or freezes.

And have you tried to turn on/off wifi continuously? Especially from the power widget control in notification area. Turning off works like a charm at me, but after clicking wifi button to turn it on, it freezes and I need to remove a battery.

Guest rafaelkaiz

In the end I decided to install it, and so did their wipes at the end I added the GAPPS, started this great ROM and rebooted, I experienced no problems with the Wi-Fi.

Everything is incredibly fluid surprisingly, goes really well, I did not expect it to be x3 times better than any current ICS ROM!

I remember FM radio wan't affected by the low speaker volume problem, so that makes sense.

Anyone tried games on it and did you root it before installing

You have to root and other things to install this ROM, but when it's installed, it has built in root. Follow this guide if you're not sure how to get it:

Hello,

and please tell me what to do ... phone is locked / restarted twice when I tried to activate my wi-fi's

What could be the problem?!

I followed these steps:

- WIPE DATA / FACTORY RESET

- WIPE CACHE PARTITION

- ADVANCED -> WIPE DALVIK CACHE

- MOUNTS AND STORAGE -> FORMAT / SYSTEM

- ADVANCED -> REBOOT RECOVERY

- INSTALL ZIP FROM SD CARD

- REBOOT

Thanks

Edited by linc73

how does this compare with latest infusion, is this any better.a lot of peeps having certain issues with cm9.i dont have any

probs with b05.should i wait for more stable version?

how does this compare with latest infusion, is this any better.a lot of peeps having certain issues with cm9.i dont have any

probs with b05.should i wait for more stable version?

Wi-fi causes freezing. If u rely on it, then this release ain't for ya.

First impression is just great. No bugs of any kind (wi-fi works fine). Looks like I could actually leave Gingerbread (that works great on this phone). We'll see about the battery life.

Guest Dazzozo

i thought wifi was sorted out ages ago.it took this long to come out and stil issues.daz?

Aren't you quite the ass?

Do you not realise the work that goes in to porting CM? There are 24 hours in a day. I owe you jack s***, friend.

Guest Frankish

The roflcopter has just taken off.

Has there been any reports of data issues Daz? I had trouble with data not working today on GiffGaff. Reboot didn't fix it and sms weren't sending either occasionally sent intermittently. Had the same issue on the unreleased 18/10 release although could be coincidence as flashed stock+ and still had some strange data issues.

Edited by Frankish