[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest trueno86

Hey all, my dads phone is stuck on the cyanogen splash screen. I tried wiping the cache. But it hasn't help. Any help??? Thanx in advance

Guest blademaster123

Did you do all the wipes? Including factory reset.

And what ROM are you coming fron

Edited by blademaster123

Guest trueno86

i am very new to this. I just got the phone for him, then installed the C9 rom onto the phone. So not sure what u mean by what rom i am coming from.

Yes, i wiped the cache and also done a factory reset i think. Still stuck

Guest dalyer

i am very new to this. I just got the phone for him, then installed the C9 rom onto the phone. So not sure what u mean by what rom i am coming from.

What was running on the phone before CM9? If it was a stock ROM then the IMEI SV number under About Phone can be used to figure out what the last stock update was.

Guest hippy dave

Just had the "not being notified of SMS messages until after reboot" issue. Damn, that's the first issue I've had since installing the 109808 build that makes it not reliable as a daily phone.

LMK if I can help pin down this problem somehow.

Edited by hippy dave

Guest antitauon

Okay, I just got a call and I couldn't answer it. The phone didn't react at all to my swiping. Sorry, I'm going back to Stock+...

(baseband 2030)

Edited by antitauon

Guest abbialy

Hi, is possible enabling 2 way call recording in this rom like in infusion? When I press menu during call I have record option. Can i do it in CM9?

Guest MrPuddington

Ok, I am back on this ROM after a test drive of CM10.1. And I have to say this one is much more stable, and it has less stutter. I have not seen any connection issues so far. I think they may be kernel related, to they could appear on any CM version. The stock kernel should not have them, but it has other issues.

Guest Jossel

Hi hi,

I have rooted, CWM and i have all the zip files for recent gapps and ROM CM 9 but everytime i go to install the ROM it starts and then says installation aborted.

Any clues on what i am doing wrong? I'm new at all this and spent quite a while getting this far...

Thanks for any help.

Joe

Guest y4ss1n

decided to try cm9 again, but auto brightness doesnt fully work? when i go to a dark place, brightness goes down, but when i go outside in the sun, brightness stays low...

any ideas?

decided to try cm9 again, but auto brightness doesnt fully work? when i go to a dark place, brightness goes down, but when i go outside in the sun, brightness stays low...

any ideas?

Its a known issue with this build, hope it gets fixed. In the meantime you could add the brightness toggle to the pull down bar which is what i did or just set it at 50% which is good for most situations.

Guest y4ss1n

Its a known issue with this build, hope it gets fixed. In the meantime you could add the brightness toggle to the pull down bar which is what i did or just set it at 50% which is good for most situations.

what about brightness apps in playstore? does the autobrightness work there?

I use velis auto brightness and lux dashboard for setting low light

Just tried velis and it reports 10 lux wherever i am light or dark, looks like the sensor is borked in this release or not enabled?

Guest drama20050202

any ideas?

I have the same issue.today i discover it and when i looked here i found this :))

Guest lewispaul9

Only problem for me is the clock across the whole system (lock screen, status bar, Widgets) freezes sometimes, and I have to restart the phone for it to work again. anyone know how to fix this

Edited by lewispaul9

Guest soul_0830

First of all Dazzozo & all developers thank you for this wonderful Rom.

I tried CM 10.1 R2 and found the GSM signal loss unbearable and came back to CM 9.1 and happy with it ever since.

I just came across one missing feature and was wondering if you could add it in a future release or release as a separate addon.

The feature that I'm missing is the inability to insert contact details into an sms which I was able to do in stock rom.

Step I tried: Messaging > New Message > Select Attachment Symbol on Right Hand Upper Corner > Attach "Insert Contact" is missing

Very much appreciated if anyone here could give a solution for this.

Other Info:

Huawei G300

ROM: CM 9.1

SMS App: Default Messaging App

(P.S. Don't like using third party SMS Apps)

Guest Pyntux

Go to storage, menu button and check "usb storage"... :)

P.S. Odes u storage i na meni dugme (donje levo) izaberi usb mass storage... :)