[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest The Silent Man

What's wrong with voice/sound quality? Sometimes It's very hard to understand the words coming from the other side of the line.

Guest y4ss1n

?? I think there is no problem,at least for me

try putting ur brightness on auto, then go outside in the sun & see if it goes up

for me it doesnt...

What's wrong with voice/sound quality? Sometimes It's very hard to understand the words coming from the other side of the line.

It appears to be over amplified, its' the same in CM10.1 they probably share the same component settings? Dazzozo may clarify but in old releases complaints were for lack of sound now its too far the other way. Not many peeps on here use there phone to talk to people so it goes unnoticed, phones are for playing games and texting dont you know?

Edited by sedj

Guest ljubisam

Is there any possibility to add "chomp sms" in exchange for system messaging system because this application recognise name from directory in missed calls.. not just the number like system messaging. Another good think for the messaging system is "swift key". that will reduce memory usage in our phone..

thanks in advance!

Guest soul_0830

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1964663

For everyone who have tried the jellybean rom and misses the jb keyboard on cm9.

I have tried it and it works really well on my G300 CM9.1 R9.

Get the keyboard from here and follow the instructions mentioned by XDA developer mrmako777.

just so that you know

I have desabled my default keyboard after installing this keyboard.

Guest KaterM

Looking for CM9 on GB baseband ROM

Right now, this stuff is set up so it can be toggled when building CM9. I've got a test build available here: http://g300.thebronasium.com/tmp/cm-9-20130220-EXPERIMENTAL-u8815-109808-A1.zip

"Not Found

The requested URL /tmp/cm-9-20130220-EXPERIMENTAL-u8815-109808-A1.zip was not found on this server."

link seems to be down :(

Any suggestions?

A buddy of mine from Ecuador would really like to try it on top of his GB (no oficial ICS for them)

Edited by KaterM

Guest kyan31
Is there any possibility to add "chomp sms" in exchange for system messaging system because this application recognise name from directory in missed calls.. not just the number like system messaging. Another good think for the messaging system is "swift key". that will reduce memory usage in our phone..

thanks in advance!

Daz can't just add random things to the ROM, it was designed to be pure CyanogenMod and nothing else.

Guest y4ss1n

can some1 tall me about battery life in the latest release? from what i've read r3 was the best and now its not that good

ive been using the latest release for a few weeks now, and the battery is excellent

Guest y4ss1n

how long is excellent? on ICS lightning rom i get 1,5 day with normal use. and how about this one?

same.. 1,5 to 2 days with average use

Edited by y4ss1n

Guest Neillomac

Hi just install this and got as far as "reboot system now" at the very end of the guide but when it rebooted it kept coming up saying "Unfortuneatly, setup wizard has stopped".

Can anyone help? my phone is stuck like this...

Guest Neillomac

Hi just install this and got as far as "reboot system now" at the very end of the guide but when it rebooted it kept coming up saying "Unfortuneatly, setup wizard has stopped".

Can anyone help? my phone is stuck like this...

Anyone?

Guest y4ss1n

Can someone tell me bugs for this rom? I can't find a stable cand smooth 4.0 rom...

bugs: auto brightness doesnt work

other than that cm9 is pretty much stable

try slim rom: smooth, excellent battery & always ~200mb ram free

Edited by y4ss1n

Guest bogdansava21

try slim rom: smooth, excellent battery & always ~200mb ram free

Thanks but I think I will remain to 2.3.6

Guest MrPuddington

I agree - it is a very nice ROM, and battery life is outstanding (I easily get 3 days). But the brightness bug is really annoying, is there any chance of fixing it? I think it was not present in other versions, so a small change may be all that is needed.

Guest The Silent Man

Is it possible to include voice quality fix from new CM7 release (that can be found on Chinese forum) to CM9 and CM10?

I tested it and it really improves the sound quality.