[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest vahit.lafci

hi. i flashed cm9 a few days ago and it is very stabilized thanks. but i have a problem my phone can't charging when it switched off. it stucks at huawei logo.is that cm bug or something wrong with my device?

Edited by vahit.lafci

Guest vahit.lafci

Have you wiped the cache/dalvin?

And is a "fresh" install? ( I mean, have wiped the data? )

Anyway, if didn't help, just turn your phone on before put it on charge... :)

i always install my roms "fresh" i'm turning on my phone for charging but i'm curious why it isn't charging :D i think g301 and g300 have difference kernel's

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DJPRMF

is this rom for daily use? better-worse that cyda stock+?

Best :)

And the new update doesn't change anything, according the changelog.

Maybe is just perfect now. :D

Guest predragiPredrag

Battery is draining extremely fast, GPS had some issues and after some time it started to work, call quality is great but there is no diff between min and max volume, SMS vibration is not working but Viber/WhatsApp have normal vibration on notification. 

Those are my impressions for now :)

Guest dalyer

Battery is draining extremely fast

You mean with just the base ROM installed or after installing apps and/or changing configuration settings?

Often battery drain is really specific to the end user's configuration and you need to use the likes of Better Battery Stats, Wake Lock Detector, CPU Spy etc. to check for specific apps/services that are causing problems.

This is a general point applicable to any ROM.

Of course some base ROMs may be worse than others in terms of their core battery drain...

Edited by dalyer

Guest predragiPredrag

You mean with just the base ROM installed or after installing apps and/or changing configuration settings?

Often battery drain is really specific to the end user's configuration and you need to use the likes of Better Battery Stats, Wake Lock Detector, CPU Spy etc. to check for specific apps/services that are causing problems.

This is a general point applicable to any ROM.

Of course some base ROMs may be worse than others in terms of their core battery drain...

Only three aps I have are gmail, viber and whatsapp and I don't use them more then 20min per day. So for phone that is idling 

and don't have wakelocks (i checked for those) yes the battery is draining faster then several nightlys before.

Guest plewis1981

For those people reporting SMS notification vibration, have you checked the settings in the messaging app? as on CM10.2 you have to enable SMS vibration in the messaging settings.

Guest predragiPredrag

For those people reporting SMS notification vibration, have you checked the settings in the messaging app? as on CM10.2 you have to enable SMS vibration in the messaging settings.

Yes I did, I tried every vibration option (medium, normal, long, multiple short....) but without help, vibration only works when 

everything is set to vibration only. So this is problem with SMS apk or somewhere in the rom. Because Viber/WhatsApp have

vibration (vibration,sound+vibration), and SMS does not have.

This is very old issue, so I am puzzled how it was not solved by now.

Edited by predragiPredrag