New OTA Update B952 announced by Vodafone for 28/11/12

Guest Huaweian

Guest nsmacd1

tillaz thats what i was hoping for,when phoning someone the screen goes blank on ics,went back to gb and presto its fine again,do you think it could be fixed in this update,thanks

I've been trying to fathom this out for months!

Guest intensedarkness

the new update is showing on my phone today ota haven't downloaded yet

Please download the OTA update, but don't install until you have found the downloaded files on your SD and uploaded them to rapidshare!

:D

Guest Dellboy2012

Thank God for our Santa "Dazz" Claus! Otherwise we would still be eager to see what they cooked this time!

Since I already got my Christmas present, I don't care.

Guest Redflake

Only dict fixed as they don't see the issues others report. Bunch of muppets.

They said they don't see the issues people reported in the new build. Not that they hadn't seen them in B936 so lets reserve judgement.

Don't hold out much hope though but will certainly test it out.

Guest unaszplodrmann

It should be entertaining, either way. I suspect the Vodafone "tech team" tests consisted of checking that the factory reset option is still available in the settings and then giving it the all clear.

Guest MrPuddington

It's a mini-update :D perhaps they only fix dictionary. Thanks thebuell :)

60 MB to fix the dictionary? Well, given the display of incompetence we have seen so far, that is an unfortunate possibility.

Guest Akathecat

Just ran onto a problem applying the update, seems it fails to update if I have CWM 6 installed, what do I do?

Hi Thebuell if you get this running can you give us an update on what it does actually fix? I am most interested in the ringtone / call volumes at the moment as they are woeful and one of the main reasons I went to a custom rom. Could you also check memory usage as that is another big issue. Thanks in advance

Hi Thebuell if you get this running can you give us an update on what it does actually fix? I am most interested in the ringtone / call volumes at the moment as they are woeful and one of the main reasons I went to a custom rom. Could you also check memory usage as that is another big issue. Thanks in advance

yes please report your findings.