New OTA Update B952 announced by Vodafone for 28/11/12

Guest Huaweian

Guest Aradalienz

Im gonna upload it to my dropbox it was a success ^^

Its uploading atm gonna be roughly 1 hour till finished.

Edited by Aradalienz

ill post the link in here just keep checking the link for when its done uploading.

If its not too much hassle, can you PM me a link once you have it done? Saves me check this thread constantly. Cheers.

ill post the link in here just keep checking the link for when its done uploading.

how are you finding the new update? is there any issues

Guest experiment626

I'm in the same boat (incorrect signature.) From another post "try forcing the update by powering off, removing battery for 5 seconds then powering up holding both volume keys tried that with different update in the dload folders but update fails on the unpacking stage on all the update / dload images.

Phone was rooted new phone just running updates before I was going to cwm ........

Guest shadow1203

Hello i am a newbie,so i put the update on my SD in a folder named dload and with the update i changed it to .app when i tried to install it it said update failed,did i do something wrong?

Good man. I cobbled one together into your stock+ zip

Did you have a look at the files? The best part for me, and I am still laughing now, is the fact that for some unknown reason there seems to be a Czech pdf usermanual INSIDE the system/media folder. The vodafone staff have clearly added files to that folder because there is an shutdown animation but they also decided to throw a pdf in the system partition for good measure. :P

Did you have a look at the files? The best part for me, and I am still laughing now, is the fact that for some unknown reason there seems to be a Czech pdf usermanual INSIDE the system/media folder. The vodafone staff have clearly added files to that folder because there is an shutdown animation but they also decided to throw a pdf in the system partition for good measure. :P

LOL

I am stuck at Firmware update step/12 unpacking(update failed) help please

Pull your battery out, wait 30 seconds and then put it back and restart the phone. Then slap yourself across the face for doing such a stupid thing and be glad you didn't brick your phone.