Going back to stock rom from a custom one

Guest 7RA13

Hi everyone my name is Robert and I have a ZTE Blade which was bought from YESS in Austria.Initial it was a gen 1 with 2.1 android but i have done a tpt to gen 2 with the following partitions : 160 mb system , 294 mb data , 2 mb cache and after that installed Mokee OS(android 2.3.7) from this forum. My question is can i go back to a stock rom ? If yes which is the latest one and how can i make it all done or is the same process as it is to custom roms ? It was rooted with Universal Androot and I like to know if it can be unrooted.

If it is for any help i have copied on my pc the clockworkmod folder with the initial stock rom backup.

Thanks in advance

Guest Snap.IT

Hi everyone my name is Robert and I have a ZTE Blade which was bought from YESS in Austria.Initial it was a gen 1 with 2.1 android but i have done a tpt to gen 2 with the following partitions : 160 mb system , 294 mb data , 2 mb cache and after that installed Mokee OS(android 2.3.7) from this forum. My question is can i go back to a stock rom ? If yes which is the latest one and how can i make it all done or is the same process as it is to custom roms ? It was rooted with Universal Androot and I like to know if it can be unrooted.

If it is for any help i have copied on my pc the clockworkmod folder with the initial stock rom backup.

Thanks in advance

Go here: http://wwwen.zte.com.cn/endata/mobile/Austria/

Select WCDMA and Blade(YESSS)

Click download, let it download, unpack the zip file, read Introduction of ZTE Handset Online Upgrade tool (V1.0 version).pdf

Follow the instructions.

It will wipe your phone completely (this is the same as the windows flasher method but with a stock ROM included).