Anyone actually stayed on Vodafone PayGo?

Guest Frankish

Guest Frankish

So has anyone at all stayed on Vodafone pay as you go after buying this device?

As I have bought 4 or more now I have 40 quids worth of Vodafone topup vouchers and they are pretty much useless!? Or is there some use for them.

Vodafone just doesn't seem a good network for value on PayGo. GiffGaff or Three all the way.

Guest andy/newbie

yes 3 network is best as you get truely unlimited data when i was on giffgaff they cut my data of as of high usage you are not aowed to teather your phone on there network 12 pound goody bag and i have no time for 2g networks. 3 network is 3g or hspda all the way

Edited by andy/newbie

Guest scottwild.co

No Voda sucks major donkey balls IMO. Their plans are truly awful. When I bought the G300 I spent three weeks going around my place of work offering the £10 Voda voucher for free...not one person was on Voda out of 350 people :o

Here is a rough non scientific break down on the networks I found being used when I was on the great Voda voucher give-away :D

1. o2

2. Orange

3. T-Mobile

4. GifGaf

5. Three

6. Asda - Voda network, I know.

7. I lost the will to live....
Edited by scottwild.co

Guest razerboi

People will buy them on ebay even if it's to save pence. Stick a £10 voucher up for auction and you will rarely see one go below £9. I sold one for £9.56. Just email them the code and you don't even have to post it

Guest TangerineTractor

I'm on a voda contract at work - they pay a fortune, daft gits.

I have my own conract with t-mobile, that the wife uses. It's a business contract, so works out at just over a tenner a month incl vat, voicemail is free (unlike personal users), I get business support, faulty handsets swapped out within first 12 months, two-yarly upgrades :-(... but my tarriffis 600 mins, unlimited texts and unlimited data. So I'm not giving it up.