[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

ok i need some advice..

whats the best I/O scheduler works best with which cpu governor ...i cant handle battery pulls any more lol

i know its early days ...

Edited by mack_

Guest Berkay1343

i REALLY NEED HELP I DOWNLOADED CHAINFIRE 3D THEN MY PHONE DIDNT BOOT I RESOLVED IT BUT NOW GApps wont install so no play store it keep saying installiation aborted bad file ~???????????????????????????????

Guest jsevi83

ok i need some advice..

whats the best I/O scheduler works best with which cpu governor ...i cant handle battery pulls any more lol

Noop and ondemand (default).

Guest bluemarine57

CM10 is the future for G300, thanks a lot Daz, but still got a serious problem with random reboots caused by 3g connection; is there a hardware related issue because I don't see so many people complaining about that?

I have the same issue with CM9 and Infusion b952.

Guest zex_rad
That would explain it, yes.

PS. I am not doubting him, like I said I am just curious if those things will result in more apps not working properly because so far, lots of them don't (es file explorer, go sms pro, go contacts, smart keyboard pro, swift keyboard, lg camera etc)

I use ES File explorer on daily bases and not a single problem... What is your problem with it?

Edited by zex_rad

Guest Berkay1343

i REALLY NEED HELP I DOWNLOADED CHAINFIRE 3D THEN MY PHONE DIDNT BOOT I RESOLVED IT BUT NOW GApps wont install so no play store it keep saying installiation aborted bad file ~???????????????????????????????

Guest Berkay1343

Guest Colossae3.23

i REALLY NEED HELP I DOWNLOADED CHAINFIRE 3D THEN MY PHONE DIDNT BOOT I RESOLVED IT BUT NOW GApps wont install so no play store it keep saying I nstalliation aborted bad file ~???????????????????????????????

Can you boot into cwm and nandroid back to your last backup?

PS:this may mean going back to CM9 and starting over unless you remembered to back up Cm10 before you installed the programme that caused all the problems.

Edited by Colossae3.23

I have the same issue with CM9 and Infusion b952. (random reboots related to 3G usage)

i honestly think its baseband related (the last official updata.app you did)

i know a lot of people are using the B926 baseband because it has HSPA:11 enabled, but this was a Chinese release and could be the problem

its kind of strange that its the only version that supports HSPA:11, might be because its not suitable for out side of china (the baeband not HSPA11)

(causing random reboots on 3G) i know the basebands on my o2x are specific to your country & cause reboots if not using the right version and ril

so could be the same here.

just a thought, i could be wrong but that's what i think, so maybe try doing a full update.app for the country you are in or closest, then re-flash CM10

as far as i know:

B944 = Spain / Portugal

B936 = great Britain / new zealand

B926 = china

B927 = international (i think, not 100% sure)

No one is going to help you if you spam the forums. If you have a nandroid backup, restore to it, if you don't, it is your own fault. Chainfire warns you to backup your rom when you install it, so you should probably do it <_<

Guest Berkay1343

Can you boot into cwm and nandroid back to your last backup?

PS:this may mean going back to CM9 and starting over unless you remembered to back up Cm10 before you installed the programme that caused all the problems.

Thanks man i tried all of that but it never worked i started spamming the install and it worked after 70 tries .........

Guest JHsaucy

Smooth as hell, great work Daz. Only issues i have had is notification bar freezing when pulled halfway down and lag on transitions when watching video, mainly on Youtube.

Thanks so much for the rom.

Guest Euathlus

I tried the alarm today and it didnt stoped rinning, even after 10 minutes. Frist after I pressed a button it stopped. Normally it should stop after 1 minute or after the song is played once when its longer than one minute. Another bug is, if i want to add a new WLAN the window sometimes starts distorted/shrinked.

Guest bladebuddy

I WILL GIVE YOU SOME GOOD ADVICE CHAINFIRE 3D DOESN'T WORK ON JELLY BEAN "IDIOT" GOOGLE AND YOU WILL GET YOU'RE ANSWER INSTEAD OF MULTIPLE POSTS ,GO TALK TO CHAINFIRE ON XDA.

Guest Ludak021

ok i need some advice..

smartassv2 + sio. (put min cpu speed at 300mhz to prevent lags from sleep)

Edited by Ludak021

Guest tcpaulh

smartassv2 + sio. (put min cpu speed at 300mhz to prevent lags from sleep)

Incorrect

ondemand is the best governor, noop is the best scheduler

there's a reason we set them default

i might even remove smartassV2. There's literally no advantage to using it now.

ondemand has a boostpulse interface in our kernel that is controlled by the usermode power hal. When you touch the screen, it ramps up the CPU speed to improve touch responsiveness

Guest unaszplodrmann

:lol:

Wherever you have a modern, scaling CPU and an OS on non-mechanical storage, then its ondemand and noop ftw; set-it-and-forget-it on your phone and your desktop, alike. Set BFQ or CFQ for individual mechanical drives and jobs-a-good-un.

On a slightly different note, have you tested BFS at all, Daz?