[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest krishang3

Weird glitch when putting clock on screen but you don't want to so you drag it on cancel but return to screen and see a weird glitches clock on the top left... fixed on reboot or restarting trebuchet.

post-992477-13552976265642_thumb.jpg

post-992477-13552976462199_thumb.jpg

runs fine for me apart from very low in call external speaker volume, anybody else get this?

nice fast smooth rom, excellent job Dazzozo thanks.

i do have same issue, low in call external loudspeaker as earpiece volume ( was comparing to the other ROM's and thats not my my hearing or hardware just the system problem ) that the last problem i would like to get fixed .

Guest clauscdi

i honestly think its baseband related (the last official updata.app you did)

i know a lot of people are using the B926 baseband because it has HSPA:11 enabled, but this was a Chinese release and could be the problem

its kind of strange that its the only version that supports HSPA:11, might be because its not suitable for out side of china (the baeband not HSPA11)

(causing random reboots on 3G) i know the basebands on my o2x are specific to your country & cause reboots if not using the right version and ril

so could be the same here.

just a thought, i could be wrong but that's what i think, so maybe try doing a full update.app for the country you are in or closest, then re-flash CM10

as far as i know:

B944 = Spain / Portugal

B936 = great Britain / new zealand

B926 = china

B927 = international (i think, not 100% sure)

Hi tillaz,

I've tried a full update.app with B936 for my country (Romania), then rooted the phone and random reboots are still there.

Same thing happened when using B944 update.app Yoigo Spain as base rom.

Next step is downgrading to GB, root, unlock bootloader and wait for another reboot. I'm pretty sure wil not get any as I think is just an ICS issue, not a hardware one. Some people have experienced it, others not. It's weird.

ondemand is the best governor, noop is the best scheduler

there's a reason we set them default

i might even remove smartassV2. There's literally no advantage to using it now.

ondemand has a boostpulse interface in our kernel that is controlled by the usermode power hal. When you touch the screen, it ramps up the CPU speed to improve touch responsiveness

That's good to know. Thanks.

Guest kawicant

Hi tillaz,

I've tried a full update.app with B936 for my country (Romania), then rooted the phone and random reboots are still there.

Same thing happened when using B944 update.app Yoigo Spain as base rom.

Next step is downgrading to GB, root, unlock bootloader and wait for another reboot. I'm pretty sure wil not get any as I think is just an ICS issue, not a hardware one. Some people have experienced it, others not. It's weird.

Did you tested B927 and 926?

Did you tested that solution? http://www.modaco.com/topic/357975-archive-ril-for-all-stock-based-ics-roms/

I've tested few roms:

1.Original GB (Poland)

2. Huawei ICS B938

3.CM 9.1

4.Infusion

5. CM 10.

As far as I remember I hadn't reboots with Huawei's roms(GB and ICS), only with CM and Infusion I got reboots. Now I'm using 2g, from time to time when I use 3g if it is necessary but it's not solution for me.I would like use 3g whole time.

Has the option to set external SD card as default storage gone? I couldn't find it and I think everything has reverted to internal storage. I had to manually move apps to the sd card. I'm pretty sure this didn't happen in CM9.

Also a question about Z ram. Is it always on by default and set to 18%, or only turned on (and set to 18%) if you select Z ram option?

Great ROM otherwise. Don't think I'll be going back to CM9 or Infusion now.

Guest TangerineTractor

swiftkey crashes in whatsapp and using hotmail.. but i can text with the original keyboard..

Have you done the disable hardware overlays in developer settings - that cured all whatsapp issues for me, using swiftkey or swype.

Guest TangerineTractor

Supposed Flash web solution...

Install flash player 11.x

Find and download Opera Mobile 11.1, and set it not to automatically update in Play store... Opera Mobile 11.1 supports embedded flash, Opera 12 does not in JB, although it does in ICS. V 11.1 is faster than v12 too!

Apparently Dolphin supports embedded flsh in JB too, although I've not tested it as I prefer Opera...

Scrap all the above.. cant get flash working... bit of a showstopper, no flash or iplayer...

Edited by TangerineTractor

Guest jordanclarke69

Possible bug, though it may just be m using my phone:

when on the phone to a call centre, trying to use the dial pad to make a selection, very slow to appear and it seems I have to drag my finger all over the screen to get it up, then the dial pad only stays up for a second before going back to a black screen.

really enjoying this rom though.

Guest nsmacd1

Possible bug, though it may just be m using my phone:

when on the phone to a call centre, trying to use the dial pad to make a selection, very slow to appear and it seems I have to drag my finger all over the screen to get it up, then the dial pad only stays up for a second before going back to a black screen.

really enjoying this rom though.

I have found that when on a call the screen is very laggy, but if you rub the proximity sensor area then the screen can come back from the black.

Very smooth ROM, but I've found that after a clean install/wipes etc many of my applications will crash/freeze on the phone (occasionally even the lockscreen after reboot is non-responsive, requiring a battery pull). Also a few random reboots (especially when connecting a USB cable) - With the future updates this has the potential to be the best ROM out there

Edited by nsmacd1

Guest Dazzozo

Daz

Are we likely to see a fix for iPlayer in the near future?? - had the same issue in CM9 and you resolved it pretty quickly.

Yeah, it's the same reason, this time caused by the fact we have the ics fix there and not the jellybean one.

Guest alanchiz

Installed this yesterday - Its my first time using a non-stock rom, and its very impressive.

One quick query - I see several people mentioning iplayer issues - Im having the exact same issue with Netflix - are they both the result of the same problem?

Guest unaszplodrmann

Fagulhas benched them all. noop won.

Yeah, I remember him posting the results for the I/O schedulers, but BFS isn't an I/O scheduler, hence the slightly different note :P

Guest Dazzozo

Yeah, I remember him posting the results for the I/O schedulers, but BFS isn't an I/O scheduler, hence the slightly different note :P

Oops, I'm so used to not actually reading. :P

Yeah we don't use it. I could look in to it though I don't think many people in the Android space have found it useful.