[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest MGcross

Daz, please, disable dual mic. I had no problems, when it was disabled, but now people don't hear me, it's a very big problem. Or tell me, please, how to disable dual mic.

Guest merchan

Using CM9 R5 works well as well.

Maybe it is just me but when I slide the notification bar in R3 it is butter smooth and on R5 isn't. If I recall correctly, daz said the text corruption happens often more on R5 than R3.

Edited by merchan

Guest thebuell

Maybe it is just me but when I slide the notification bar in R3 it is butter smooth and on R5 isn't. If I recall correctly, daz said the text corruption happens often more on R5 than R3.

It's you. :) Notification bar works perfectly well for me with R5. I've only seen text corruption on a couple of occasions and even then it cleared up pretty quickly.

Edited by thebuell

Guest merchan

It's you. :) Notification bar works perfectly well for me with R5. I've only seen text corruption on a couple of occasions and even then it cleared up pretty quickly.

I didn't say it doesn't work correctly. I said the sliding is not as butter smooth. There's a difference :P

Guest popoyaya

From my experience, the smoothest and with most or all features working was Daz's CM9 R3. The only issue I've got was text corruption. If you want a stable CM rom that's the one.

Well that's it then, Daz can retire. Who needs CM10 anyway?! :/

Then again maybe the masochists among us will continue to be thrilled by the CM10 updates :b

Edited by popoyaya

Guest thebuell

I didn't say it doesn't work correctly. I said the sliding is not as butter smooth. There's a difference :P

And I still say it scrolls down and up quite nicely! :wacko:

Edited by thebuell

Guest apopberz

Anyone else getting just random freezes? I haven't updated to R2 yet so I can't say it this helps, CM9 was ok. Just seems like the touchscreen doesn't accept input until i use a 'hard key' like home to leave and come back to the app.

Guest apopberz

Yes, the random freezes have been reported multiple times already, with the status bar particularly prone to freezing. R2 seems to have fixed it.

I assumed as much but hadn't had time to wade through the 30+ pages of posts and didn't see it on the list of R2 fixes or anywhere on the initial post under 'known issues' *hint hint*

It still sometimes happens (unless disable hw overlay is ticked - which is what i do on each phone restart). It doesnt freeze in other apps THAT MUCH on R2, but it still does.

Guest Bobyy-83

hi guts

i'm using allready r2 realese ,and yes it seems that the freezing is solved but if i'm using 3G connection it always restarts few times per day

if i'm using 2G connection i have no problem

how can i solve this?

my operator is vodafone romania

Guest marcars

can you bring in new relase R3 FM Radio App? and the option with choose the source of installed apps? It will be nice when you can fix the blinking GPS icon in Navigon Europe app and of course frezzing Notification bar:)

thnaks for great ROM JB 4.1.2

Guest TangerineTractor

Here's a radical thought - this is an EXPERIMENTAL BETA ROM. The hardware was not "designed" for it. It's going to have issues. If you need something more stable/less buggy, use either a stock rom or an older custom rom that has had a few revisions and refinements.

But here's the biggest tip of all. This is an experimental rom. So if you're going to install and try it, you should minimise any non-standard varibales. That means, in all seriousness, flatten your device, wipe everything, and do a fully clean installation. That's the ONLY way you can truly establish if issues you have are due to this rom or a legacy from previous installations. If you aren't prepared/willing/able to do this, then it's not really fair to bombard the developers with bugs and problems (all IMHO of course).

Edited by TangerineTractor

Daz, please, disable dual mic. I had no problems, when it was disabled, but now people don't hear me, it's a very big problem. Or tell me, please, how to disable dual mic.

Seems an echo effect

Guest Hoggonator
Here's a radical thought - this is an EXPERIMENTAL BETA ROM. The hardware was not "designed" for it. It's going to have issues. If you need something more stable/less buggy, use either a stock rom or an older custom rom that has had a few revisions and refinements.But here's the biggest tip of all. This is an experimental rom. So if you're going to install and try it, you should minimise any non-standard varibales. That means, in all seriousness, flatten your device, wipe everything, and do a fully clean installation. That's the ONLY way you can truly establish if issues you have are due to this rom or a legacy from previous installations. If you aren't prepared/willing/able to do this, then it's not really fair to bombard the developers with bugs and problems (all IMHO of course).

Personally I am having no major problems with this ROM and it is my daily.

I have an open question based on the (underlined) advice above to anyone who may have an idea. Is there anyway outside of Titanium Pro to back up your apps so that after a wipe it is less arduous/time consuming to get them installed?

Edited by Hoggonator

Guest TangerineTractor

Personally I am having no major problems with this ROM and it is my daily.

I have an open question based on the (underlined) advice above to anyone who may have an idea. Is there anyway outside of Titanium Pro to back up your apps so that after a wipe it is less arduous/time consuming to get them installed?

I have used Go Backup in the past, just restoring Apps, but have doubts over the stability of restored apps. I personally think its better to reinstall teh apps on teh new rom. Many apps have backup/restore functionality of their own, so settings can be restored. Otherwise, I personally would take the time to reinstall and reconfigure clean, to give the rom the best possible chance of working nicely!