[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest TangerineTractor

Its seems the latest apex launcher is really on smooth on r5 literally no lags and only on stock clock 1008mhz...

I was just about to post completely the opposite. I have always used Apex, but it's recently been unresponsive at startup. I stuck Nova on last night, and it is SOOOO fast, it's like a different phone. Seriously. I've even taken off all overclocking now, using nova, and the phone is rock solid, fast, no reboots.

Guest hugocard

In the Last days ive been experiencing a kind of a bug with the user ui. It randomly crashes, the notification bar disappear. But after a few seconds (maybe 8) its goes back to normality.

Guest krishang3

I was just about to post completely the opposite. I have always used Apex, but it's recently been unresponsive at startup. I stuck Nova on last night, and it is SOOOO fast, it's like a different phone. Seriously. I've even taken off all overclocking now, using nova, and the phone is rock solid, fast, no reboots.

that's unusual I've never gotten issues. Have u trued the latest apex

Guest TangerineTractor

that's unusual I've never gotten issues. Have u trued the latest apex

Yes. Apex was always the first thing I installed... but Nova is so much smoother, faster and slicker on CM10. WP8Launcher is worth a play with too...

Yes. Apex was always the first thing I installed... but Nova is so much smoother, faster and slicker on CM10. WP8Launcher is worth a play with too...

I've been using Nova launcher since Infusion, then CM9, then CM10, and I've got to agree with you, its fast, solid, and stable. Never had a reboot / lag / problem with it.

Guest oldfella

Can this be automated or do you have to do it manually every time? Apologies if this was already covered but I've been following this and other threads closely and read them all but don't recall anything about that.

Tasker does it, and a lot more

Guest duncanbourne

Anybody else not getting notifications from the official eBay app? On stock ICS eBay notifications display in the bar, and flash the LED, but with CM10 I get neither.

Just wondered if it was only me, or if it's the same for everyone?

Duncan

I'm on ICS - international stock release via huawei website. Shall I upgrade to this 4.1.2? what will my handset gain from upgrading? faster? less bugs? better app performance? tell me. Or is it better to wait for a more stable release.

How soon is soon, today, tomorrow, this week? Argh :P

Something important, left the phone overnight with wifi off, 3g on i belive and it drained about 30% battery. Went into battery stats and briefly saw *wakelock* taking up the large majority of it, before it vanished. Not sure if relevant..

Guest fuddman

guys just put 2g on when you put your phone on standyby.

it resolve the problem

Hi, I don't see how this is a fix, surely a smart phone needs a 3G connection, I can understand sticking it to 2G when you know your not going to use it. But what about if you want to use an app while your on the go? Like Google Navigation or other apps that need a data connection to run.

Guest Buffalo Soldier

Hi, I don't see how this is a fix, surely a smart phone needs a 3G connection, I can understand sticking it to 2G when you know your not going to use it. But what about if you want to use an app while your on the go? Like Google Navigation or other apps that need a data connection to run.

In my case I've noticed that if I use an app that really needs 3G and is consuming a lot of Kbps, like TuneIn Radio, I never had a reboot.

Reboots happen when I leave it on the table, with only perhaps weather and email app that's using a small amount of data occasionally.

Guest fuddman

In my case I've noticed that if I use an app that really needs 3G and is consuming a lot of Kbps, like TuneIn Radio, I never had a reboot.

Reboots happen when I leave it on the table, with only perhaps weather and email app that's using a small amount of data occasionally.

I've had it a few times while using google navigation. I guess it could happen in any app and not necessarily while the phone is in sleep mode.

Guest e45cream

Tasker does it, and a lot more

Llama also does allows you to automatically turn off 3g when the screen turns off (and then turn it back on when the screen turns on) for free. I haven't had any reboots since I set it up to do that. It will also allow you to do it in specific locations if 3g-related reboots seem to occur in certain places.

It's similar to Tasker, but uses mobile antennas rather than gps to get the location. I also use it to wake me up when I get to my stop on the underground where gps doesn't work.

Llama also does allows you to automatically turn off 3g when the screen turns off (and then turn it back on when the screen turns on) for free. I haven't had any reboots since I set it up to do that. It will also allow you to do it in specific locations if 3g-related reboots seem to occur in certain places.

It's similar to Tasker, but uses mobile antennas rather than gps to get the location.

Thanks a lot for that suggestion.

I also use it to wake me up when I get to my stop on the underground where gps doesn't work.

:D

Guest lejkabasz

16 hrs on battery, left 30%.

All day Wi-fi was on and brightness in -40 to 15% range. Twice better then without Lux.

Very nice, discluding crash when i tried 2 use "funny faces" in camera.

Guest Pain_Deluxe

2G is a DATA connection ! Whatsapp ect works in background.