[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest george109

Update: I went to System Settings, About phone, Cynanogen Mod updates, and updated to cm-10.1-20130216-EXPERIMENTAL-u8815-R2.zip (it hald already downloaded so I clicked to install), rebooted and camera working again, sweet.

Is there any way to do this without upgrading?

Guest Mattmac

Please can someone help? :unsure:

This was running fine for me on the 1st revision, I saw I had an available update in CM Updater but when I tried to download R2 it just showed the downloading icon at the top for hours.

I tried again and again with the same results. Eventually I thought I'd just make do with what I currently have and tried to cancel the download but it keeps re-trying. If I 'force-stop' the app I get issues with the keyboard app stopping continously and gapps errors.

Out of frustration I downloaded R6 to my PC and uploaded the zip via usb to my sd root and installed. Now all I get is the CM boot screen. - The phone in currently unusable. :(

Please help relove this? :huh:

Thanks

Guest ficko98

do a full wipe in cwm (wipe data,cache, advanced/wipe dalvik cache, mounts and storage/format everythink exept sdcard) ang then install r6 and gapps.

to boot in cwm press and hold power and volume + buttons.

Edited by ficko98

Guest dalyer

Edit: post crossed with flicko98's.

First off you may have lost any data that you did not back up.

When downloading ROM zips always check the MD5 checksum to ensure that the zip has downloaded OK.

Do that here for the R6 zip and download again until the checksum is correct.

Then install R6 doing full wipes of everything to do a totally clean install.

Make sure that you are using the latest recovery (CWM: http://www.modaco.co...t-updated-1601/ or TWRP: )

Edited by dalyer

Guest Mattmac

Ok, I've followed your suggestions and can now boot into CM10 again. - Thanks Guys! ^_^

I'm still getting the same issue from before though with the keyboard not working so can't do many things.

I'm getting this message continously flashing up for a split second...

"Unfortunately, Android keyboard (AOSP) has stopped."

If I try and enter any data fields the above message displays for longer and I obviously can't fill anything in as the keyboard won't display/work. :unsure:

Also the browser wont' work. - It tries to open and shuts straight away. :blink:

Please can you help again guys?

Thanks

Guest spicasso

Hello to all ;-)

I just tried cm 10.0 and 10.1. I like it, BUT:

am I to silly to start the tethering or is it not possible to use tethering with your CM 10.0 and 10.1?

I start it, it is shown as working, but I cannot connect via Laptop, in 10.0 the Phone is shown, but I am not able to connect, in the 10.1 the Phone is not shown as an AP...

With Infusion it works...Any suggestions?

Thx a lot

sry. for doublepost in 10.0 and 10.1

Guest Gabriel94

Anyone experiencing freezes while playing games? I'm forced to reboot the phone so it unfreezes, that's sad I really like JB but because of that I use CM9, any way to fix that issue?

Guest hugocard
Hello to all ;-)

I just tried cm 10.0 and 10.1. I like it, BUT:

am I to silly to start the tethering or is it not possible to use tethering with your CM 10.0 and 10.1?

I start it, it is shown as working, but I cannot connect via Laptop, in 10.0 the Phone is shown, but I am not able to connect, in the 10.1 the Phone is not shown as an AP...

With Infusion it works...Any suggestions?

Thx a lot

sry. for doublepost in 10.0 and 10.1

in This roms only USB tethering works. WiFi tethering doesnt ;)

Guest hugocard
Anyone experiencing freezes while playing games? I'm forced to reboot the phone so it unfreezes, that's sad I really like JB but because of that I use CM9, any way to fix that issue?
some games like temple run make your phone freeze on this cm roms.

Guest _cobra

I there,

since the last update (R6) i am having a lot of problems with gps locking position.

i have tried some gps fix software and somethimes looks like it's solved but one day or two later....the same

someone with same problem??

tks

Guest krishang3

Little Snaggy have been using the latest version since it came out. No clean install just over written install.

Only happens when I run mxplayer and during the movie I press lock it'll buzz up... a quick reboot fixes it... since then I haven't seen it but seems good. Been a while.since I've checked in modaco.

post-992477-1364817629173_thumb.jpg

Guest Pyntux

There's new Joestone CM10 build... :)

CM10 Joestone internal memory default:

http://search.4shared.com/postDownload/xeYq6b0Q/cm-10-20130324-unofficial-g300.html
Cm10 Joestone external memory default:
http://www.4shared.com/zip/FzZT5uRA/cm-10-20130324-EXT-UNOFFICIAL-.html?

Guest changingshow

thank you for your rom!!! But the camera is too slow, there will be a green screen, what is the reason, I hope you fix it.

Guest mogorva

Thank you this great ROM!

I have one question: I'm using Linux on my own computer, but when I connect the phone the PC doesn't attached the phone internal, and external SD storage. I tried unmount the SD card, but doesn't recognized the Kubuntu.

How to attached the phone Internal and External storage on my own the computer?

Guest Pyntux

There's new Joestone CM10 build... :)

CM10 Joestone internal memory default:

http://search.4shared.com/postDownload/xeYq6b0Q/cm-10-20130324-unofficial-g300.html
Cm10 Joestone external memory default:
http://www.4shared.com/zip/FzZT5uRA/cm-10-20130324-EXT-UNOFFICIAL-.html?

:)

Guest sidjacksarkari

this is quite obscure, i'm getting free mobile data since yesterday when i went back to cm10 from 10.1. Any explanation?