[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest clarkkov

Me again, just did some fiddling arround and found out that you actually need both apps that I mentioned installed at the same time. First install Light flow lite, allow it everything it asks including root and then install LED me know app. This will fully enable your LED notification. Both apps have to be installed at the same time. Hows that for a mind twister?

thank you for the tip with the LED. ;)

besides this issue I hope that in the next build Dazz will increase the volume for the in-call. dsp manager and volume+ seem to do nothing for the in-call, just for the headset and speaker. i hope this will be solved in the next update.

Guest mladenovic73

Me again, just did some fiddling arround and found out that you actually need both apps that I mentioned installed at the same time. First install Light flow lite, allow it everything it asks including root and then install LED me know app. This will fully enable your LED notification. Both apps have to be installed at the same time. Hows that for a mind twister?

Thanx man for the tip.Now led works just fine

Guest bladebuddy

The main problem for me was the lock screen locking me out of the phone, tapatalk not letting me type or post ,general problems with smart keyboard pro and sense analog clock widget being very stubborn to set up.

If all fixed in the next update then I will gladly pay up unless there is a fix now that someone can put me onto. As led notification doesn't bother me and the rom in general seem bloody brilliant. So thanks Daz and team.

P.S sorry if I spelt dazozo wrong.

Guest zex_rad
Is the camera on the lock screen working for anyone else? I try launch it from the lock screen and it does nothing.

Just delete camera from lock screen and add it again. (Settings>LockScreen)

Guest melodystyle2003

"Led me know" app makes led notifications to work.

Thanks for pointing out this.

Edit: unfortunately it fc after a while.

Edited by melodystyle2003

The main problem for me was the lock screen locking me out of the phone, tapatalk not letting me type or post ,general problems with smart keyboard pro and sense analog clock widget being very stubborn to set up.

If all fixed in the next update then I will gladly pay up unless there is a fix now that someone can put me onto. As led notification doesn't bother me and the rom in general seem bloody brilliant. So thanks Daz and team.

P.S sorry if I spelt dazozo wrong.

If you've done the OTA update try running a full wipe and update. I did that and it sorted everything bar the led.

Guest andenthu

i did a clean install and restored apps/data from mybackup from cm9. it restores and says that it failed.but i could see the applications.when i click them, the phone hangs. any help please.

Guest sashko69

Great founding, it really works!

Guest sashko69

i did a clean install and restored apps/data from mybackup from cm9. it restores and says that it failed.but i could see the applications.when i click them, the phone hangs. any help please.

Try checking "Disable HW overlays" option in Systemsettings/Developer options, if it doesn't help try restoring just apps, with no data. Or, you can always try a OTA update from CM9.

Guest bladebuddy

If you've done the OTA update try running a full wipe and update. I did that and it sorted everything bar the led.

It was a full wipe install with the only difference being using cwm5 and the old gapss from the original cm10 release Dazozzo did as I already had that on my p.c if that helps. Not OTA.

Edited by bladebuddy

Guest darthmaul88

well I did it. Downgraded to official 926 using the update.app and reflashed cm10.

Testing the 3g issues.....

Almost 2 days and no reboot on 3g since flashing the official b926 using the update.app and reflashed cm10. I also had to reflash the ril.

Guest PandaThing

This ROM is brilliant!

A few small issues:

Notification bar freeze, like many other people.

The national rail enquires app I use to check train times is troublesome. It tends to stop accepting inputs until you press home and re open.

I have similar problems with the outlook.com and Hotmail apps, but I jut use built in email now.

Touch pal keyboard also isn't 100%, it can stop accepting input also.

(All of these no input issues are fixed by leaving the affected app and restarting.)

Of course, the no notification light thing.

Otherwise its superb :)

Edit: I seem to have gotten around most of these issues by disabling HW overlays.

Edited by PandaThing

Guest hippy dave

Almost 2 days and no reboot on 3g since flashing the official b926 using the update.app and reflashed cm10. I also had to reflash the ril.

What's the best way to flash the 926 update.app, coming from cm10? Cheers!

Guest Dmullar

Just to clarify, you flashed b926, then flashed the 926 RIL?