[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Wikipedia app not working on this rom, bombs to desktop .

Problems with iGo Primo and as all know Instagram, any other apps not compatable ? Sticking with it tho as i cant be arsed going back to cm9 or vanilla ics.

Guest nsmacd1

Problems with iGo Primo and as all know Instagram, any other apps not compatable ? Sticking with it tho as i cant be arsed going back to cm9 or vanilla ics.

Igo Primo works fine for me on the whole (With disable HW Overlay) - Occasionally it can't pick up GPS signal, but a reboot sorts that out.

Guest glorifiedg

I can't seem to change the options to be allowed to use special characters like ç and ~ without losing the 160max letters/SMS even if my network allows. It's a problem related to the rom or there's a workaround?

Guest psivision

I get less application crashes but hey do happen. Browser as everyone else says. But Gmail also crashes often. This is gmail from the play store because the gapps flashed during install don't seem to have gmail(?)... and the native mail app isn't what I want to use.

Also since moving from official to CM9 and CM10 .. I haven't been able to use the creat wifi hotspot function .. just doesn't work... clients can't seem to connect. Never had the problem with official.

Thanks for the good work .. am posting in case it helps the next release.

I can't seem to change the options to be allowed to use special characters like ç and ~ without losing the 160max letters/SMS even if my network allows. It's a problem related to the rom or there's a workaround?

yeah. it seems like a Portuguese only problem. i have this issue too... its not adapted to our language.

Guest moodoop

1,通话中无法调节音量

2,播放音乐无法通过蓝牙耳机收听

3,通知栏经常卡住

4,chrome看网页空白,弹出,输入法闪烁

1, the call can not adjust the volume

2, play music via Bluetooth headset can not listen

3, the notification bar often jammed

4, chrome see pages blank pop-up input method flashes

Guest lucrece1973

This is due to SMS encoding. Once you use characters different from a..z, the maximal length of message will decrease by a factor of 2, no matter what device or ROM you use.

I have this weird problem when at random moments I lose connection to my mobile network. The odd thing is that the signal bar is full, but I can't receive any calls or texts. I appear as out of signal rangeto ppeople that are calling me. The only way to fix it is if I restart the phone or toggle from 3g to 2g.

Any thoughts?

1,通话中无法调节音量

2,播放音乐无法通过蓝牙耳机收听

3,通知栏经常卡住

4,chrome看网页空白,弹出,输入法闪烁

1, the call can not adjust the volume

2, play music via Bluetooth headset can not listen

3, the notification bar often jammed

4, chrome see pages blank pop-up input method flashes

post-981359-13563481010839_thumb.jpg

Guest edwardecl

No camera app = you have upgraded from CM9 (probably), you have to do a full wipe in that case or you camera app won't come back for some reason, seems to be a CM problem in general rather than just this release, or so I have read.

--

I'd be happy with a fix for the hardware overlay problem in the next release. Really is the only thing wrong, I know you can turn it off but the interface stutters more than with in on so a proper fix if possible would be awesome. Can't really fault CM10 other than that, seem to be stable.

Guest wappooo

without checkins overlay hw the third app for camera play well .. and is since yesterday that i haven't tha status bar freeze or similar problem... i don't know why but it's good