[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest fjpalacios

About the camera: any third-party apps using the camera not working properly; in the area where you see the image captured by the camera always duplicates what has just above or below. It happens e.g. in any camera app, or any QR reader type BarCode Scanner.

Thanks!

G300,i was blaming it on not installing jb gapps. I same issues as you so I denied it root access on second install just in case.

I installed jb gapps with cm10.

Not to worried as I play Dead Trigger,Theatre full etc and CM9R3 works great so will just jump back to it. Great work Daz and all on the roms.

Thanks for the reply.

Guest Johnnyd1979

My main problem is that most games freeze the cel and I have to restart it. Some games are unplayable like Temple Run or its clone Temple Run Brave. I have re-installed the game and then android after a full wipe and the problem persists.

Those errors in fonts also appeared 3/4 times in 2 hours of use. Which is a lot more than in CM9.

I'll try the camera tomorrow with several apps.

Apart from that it feels even better than CM9. So thanks a lot for your work Team Dazz.

Edited by Johnnyd1979

Guest nsmacd1

Updated OTA & flashed GApps and now the proximity sensor/black screen issue solved with this ROM (I have tried pretty much every other one including reverting back to original Voda GB) and have never got it to work properly since my first ROM flash.

I am getting a lot of errors when booting up that **** app 'has stopped' and also the 'Android is upgrading' message after every reboot.

Apart from that, very smooth ROM

Edited by nsmacd1

founded issues:

- Talkback crashes when activated, and touch screen becomes unresponsive even after reboot. (i had to full wipe)

- compass not working

Thanks Dazz. nice work on CM releases!

Guest nsmacd1

Also noticed that the stock camera is missing from (my) apps list - The icon is on the lock screen, but when dragged to it just reverts the pointer back to the middle - Any way to reinstall the main camera app which comes with the ROM?

Edited by nsmacd1

Found 2 bugs,

(1) When scrolling through lists (like setting) fast the scroll just locks up, a back and re fixes this but still not fun.

(2) When using software like Whatzapp the text field does not always move to above the keyboard.

Other than that it rocks thanx

post-999220-0-12437400-1355102417_thumb.

Edited by CHINCB

Guest Ludak021

I've got a problem where the status pull down bar stops working all together. Absolutely no status bar

same here. Also, random application freezes or features of some apps not working. For instance if I want to scroll contacts in go contacts using letters on the right app gets borked, wont scroll anything anymore or do anything except exit it. Navigon wont let me type street addresses, led lights are borked totally. Also, I think LCD density changer bricked my phone so if you use that - be careful! I will try it again because quite honestly, I want to go back to CM9 R3 :P

also note: CM9 had mnt/emmc (internal SD and mnt/sdcard (sdcard) CM10 uses different mounts for some reason, they are now storage/sdcard0 (internal SD) and sdcard1. Can be a problem with restoring backups, for instance GO backup or huawei all backup will want to look into previus mnt/<save location> instead of new ones. So care.

also1: ES File explorer is freezing as soon as you open it. This is very bad since I use it for my servers and ftp transfers etc. Well, for me it is bad.

I hope this list helps with problem solving :)

Guest Ludak021

The CM10 paths are standard 4.1. They change yet again in 4.2. I do symlink them to the old locations, though.

well, go backup couldn't find backups on internal SD so I had to manually move them. It's not a problem really, I just mentioned so people don't get confused and go "wtf where are my backups omg" :)

What bothers me the most is ES file explorer freezeing all the time after a clean install of CM10 r1, BUT it worked when i did OTA from CM9 RC3 to CM10 r1. weird.

Anybody got problems using droidwall?

I installed activated it without any rules, and couldnt connect to the internet.

Only bug i have noticed so far is the status bar, otherwise great rom.

Guest hippy dave

getting a lot of display freezes, the phone keeps doing its thing but the display doesn't update. going back starts it again.

scrolling in chrome is weirdly juddery.

other than that, running great, looks really promising. the internal storage (7xx mb) seems oddly full, even tho my own apps are all linked to internal sd.

i'd politely request that the display freeze be high priority for a quick fix :D thanks again, keep up the good work!

Guest kawicant

I've found some bugs:

- battery stata

- led notifications

- no data usage in settings menu

- panorama mod doesn't works

+1

And also rebooting when 3g is on and screen turned off... Any news regarding this case?

Guest lakyljuk

Great work, thanks. Issues found so far:

- notification LED not working

- notification bar frozen occasionaly - cannot pull it down. Change of theme or reboot phone and it is working again.

- (this could be JB related - different mounting) - when I have microSD in, phone reports Internal storage and this microsd as the same capacity and same space used, even if microsd is much bigger and has different content. If I connect to PC via MTP, there is still two places accesible - internal storage and sd card, again both the same capacity and same content shown, and I dont see any of my microsd real content nor capacity. Only solution is connect phone via Mass Storage, then I see corectly internal and external storage with proper content an capacity and after disconnect, phone now reports both storages correctly.

Edited by lakyljuk