[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Dazzozo

You probably are on R3, but maybe Dazzozo forgot to change the build.prop :lol:

R3 definitely says R3. I don't manually change the build.prop because it's not a WinZip rom.

Guest BillBong

Looking forward to trying this over the weekend. Can anyone confirm if LED now flashes for notifications and if you can change different colours for email, texts, calls etc using Blink or Light Manager (or even the CM10 functionality, I can't remember if you can customise light colours directly?)

Thanks

Guest moodoop

R3更新之后,状态栏不会卡住了,这个很好。只是相机还是没有优化好,第三方的相机软件会花屏,无法使用,自带的相机拍照的时候延迟很大,全景模式也有问题。

The R3 update the status bar will not be stuck this good. Just the camera or not optimized, third-party camera software will Huaping not be able to use, comes with a camera to take pictures when the delay great panorama mode.

Guest krishang3

Weird glitches on chrome.. this isn't the only one. Loads of problems..

I have notices more lag on scrolling. But nothing to annoying only at times.

Phone does glitch sometimes.. like on multitask app switching...

post-992477-13583078924302_thumb.jpg

Weird glitches on chrome.. this isn't the only one. Loads of problems..

I have notices more lag on scrolling.

Interesting. I´ve noticed exactly the same thing on Shendu dev release from 14.01.2013.

They fixed back button response, camera and few more things,

and I saw similar glitches in Chrome Mobile, and generally

slower rensponse, not too much, than previous release.

Guest djuroue

Does camera in instaram or other appliation work?

Camera in instagram doesnt work. It only works when you disable instagrams advanced camera in settings ...

By the way, other camera apps still don't work, such as lg camera, ucam etc ... Tried checking and unchecking hw overlays, but still the same ...

Here's the screenshoot of lg camera not working :D

post-981620-0-76220900-1358323402_thumb.

Edited by djuroue

Guest Higgy69

Can anyone confirm if LED now flashes for notifications and if you can change different colours for email, texts, calls etc using Blink or Light Manager (or even the CM10 functionality, I can't remember if you can customise light colours directly?)

Thanks

I had LED flashing for a txt. There are options in the ROM for changing LED colours etc but sorry I did not test. This ROM has soooo many adjustments in the menu, excellent.

Dazzozo, great work. I will list some of the things I have noticed during my CM10 play (OC 1.2GHz, no previous CM10, using CWM v6.0.2.1 R2 & NOVA launcher)

I hope it helps?

- apps using camera seem to corrupt screen (Shopsavvy, Munzee & others people have mentioned). But Google Googles works?- this must do something different?

- on Notification Screen it shows 'No Signal' at the bottom even though I have signal. Something something like 'No Internet Access' is also shown.

- on Settings Display - the autobrightness does not work. Always seems too bright. The other settings for adjusting Brightness also do not work.

- I have had Chrome issues, with poor scrolling and slow update on text resizing when pinch zooming. This was surfing this site 'full version' (only site i really tried)

- My signal was shown as HSPA:10 (TMobile UK) While sitting in the same position (so signal should be the same), I CWM Restored Infusion B06 and my signal was shown as HSPA:11 (EE) ?

Thanks for the hard work guys.

Guest TangerineTractor

Still getting the issue when sometimes it wont conenct mobile data and I have to reboot. This is unfortunately a major issue for me, and stops this becoming my default ROM...

Edited by TangerineTractor

hi

are you using for VOIP in-build client or you using some SIP/VOIP app ? i i tried to setup in-build but the in-call sound is very bad, no of SIP/VOIP from the market work, getting some problems with the sound , and the phone is freezes during the reboot, so i have to pull the battery of the phone

any idea ?

I am talking about this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=finarea.MobileVoip

Guest krishang3

Guys.. I have noticed the phone seems snappier and smoother when a theme is applied, so just grab any theme and apply it... or if you like it stock get the jb fixer cm10 by ss.

Guest timfimjim

This build is much better. Feels like I've just gained an extra cpu core or something :D

Guys.. I have noticed the phone seems snappier and smoother when a theme is applied, so just grab any theme and apply it... or if you like it stock get the jb fixer cm10 by ss.

Care to guess why this could be?

Guest intensedarkness

Minor updates to reflect issues in R3:

R3 Issues:

• Hardware accelerated video decoding: OpenMax is not fully operational. Stock video player uses this for hardware accelerated video playback, therefore some video files may lag or not play at all. Examples include videos streamed by the TVCatchup android app which will not play, and playback of stock camcorder videos on stock video player; the result is choppy video playback
    • Workaround: little at the moment, use MX player from Play Store with s/w decoding
    • SystemUI crashes when changing theme
    • Notification LED - works but glitches with blink interval and speed
    • No app battery stats - graph is shown
    • Camera panoramic mode distortions
    • Camera issues within other apps - Instagram issues can be solved by disabling advanced camera options.

Issues in R2 - unconfirmed in R3:

[*]Stock camcorder videos have excessive bitrate: ~ 623kilobytes/sec, ~46 sec 640x480 video ~ 28MB.

[*]Issues related to SD storage - seems to differ between users

[*]Slow wakeup from sleep

[*]CM updates shows occasional false positives - no impact on functionality

[*]Bluetooth audio routing issues - When using A2DP sink/client, audio still plays on phone Tested with A2DP devices only, not with standard bluetooth handsfree device

[*]Mobile data disconnects and remains off until reboot, despite Aeroplane mode toggles

Issues above observed when flashing ROM and JB gapps post full wipe/factory reset/ system & cust partition format x3 with battery pulls inbetween, using the recommended CWM version (see OP).

Great work, sincere gratitude towards the dev. Keep up the good work, confident everything will be resolved in time.

(Note: Issues above simplified list, see bugtracker for detailed list: https://code.google....m10/issues/list

Haven't posted screenshots or logcats due to time constraints. Hope others can capture logcats while these problems occur and attach.)

(Click the green up arrow if it appers here :-) )

Edited by intensedarkness

Guest semper fidelis

Just as I got an Iphone 4s and found that Android does not compare to iOS. Whatever the struggle to make the Android software, will not ever get IOS performance.

:)

Guest Andymac1969

Very very smooth, my only issue is Google Now, it works but there is no speech? all the volumes are at max, text to speech works when you test it in settings, but Google Now is silent.

Anyone else have this issue?

Andrew

Just as I got an Iphone 4s and found that Android does not compare to iOS. Whatever the struggle to make the Android software, will not ever get IOS performance.

Non sequitur of the day...? :wacko:

The g300 is about 1/5 the price of an iPhone, that is why they do not compare.

Try an android phone in the same price bracket and you will see.

With android you can choose to save money and buy a cheap phone.

Guest Higgy69

Very very smooth, my only issue is Google Now, it works but there is no speech? all the volumes are at max, text to speech works when you test it in settings, but Google Now is silent.

Anyone else have this issue?

Andrew

It worked for me? A nice robot lady told me my answer.

Play Store did have a manual update to 'Google Search' have you installed this?

Guest Andymac1969

It worked for me? A nice robot lady told me my answer.

Play Store did have a manual update to 'Google Search' have you installed this?

I have updated to the new version via the Play store, it works but no sound whatsoever, I have done two complete clean installs and still no voice on it, all volumes are maxed out, I have never had an issue before but I have done nothing to the ROM apart from install it, I have not installed any apps at all, i'll just try a third time I guess.

Andrew

This build is much better. Feels like I've just gained an extra cpu core or something :D

Care to guess why this could be?

You are correct!

Daz told us not to say on here but he managed to add virtual CPU cores.

Guest dannchelu

You are correct!

Daz told us not to say on here but he managed to add virtual CPU cores.

:ph34r::lol::ph34r:

Edited by dannchelu