[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest shagy85

sorry for my bad english...

I was stupid, and won't read PaulMilbank's kernel's infos... so i flashed it to my CM10 (21/01) system... and it won't boot :D

What can I do now?

sorry for my bad english...

I was stupid, and won't read PaulMilbank's kernel's infos... so i flashed it to my CM10 (21/01) system... and it won't boot :D

What can I do now?

Reflash CM10 with no wipes. If that doesn't work, you will need to flash it again with full wipes, meaning you will lose your data. Next time, do a nandroid backup ;)

I don't know if this is a known issue or not but I was with CM 10.1 and it started giving me problems with MMS (even in 3G network it would not send MMS) and so i got back to this one and it has the same problem. Anyone knows a way to get around this?

I don't know if this is a known issue or not but I was with CM 10.1 and it started giving me problems with MMS (even in 3G network it would not send MMS) and so i got back to this one and it has the same problem. Anyone knows a way to get around this?

Interesting. On CM10.1 I can't send MMS even though I can receive. It either just sits there spinning or gives the error "Service not activated on network". I suspected my APN settings but they look correct. My operator can't see anything wrong with my setup. I tried Handcent in case it was the stock messaging app but same problem there. I tried with only 3G (and not wifi) enabled and also with wifi enabled and build.prop with ro.config.hw_always_allow_mms=true but still no joy. I will try another phone (running CM7.2) when I get a chance but I'm now wondering if it's a CM10.1 issue?

Edited by dalyer

Interesting. On CM10.1 I can't send MMS even though I can receive. It either just sits there spinning or gives the error "Service not activated on network". I suspected my APN settings but they look correct. My operator can't see anything wrong with my setup. I tried Handcent in case it was the stock messaging app but same problem there. I tried with only 3G (and not wifi) enabled and also with wifi enabled and build.prop with ro.config.hw_always_allow_mms=true but still no joy. I will try another phone (running CM7.2) when I get a chance but I'm now wondering if it's a CM10.1 issue?

I moved to CM 10.0 and the problem persists. I don't know what happened I already did factory resets, wipes, reinstalled gapps, installed CM10.1 and 10.0, change menssage app and nothing it doesnt send mms.

Guest Paunovic

what is wrong with the portable Wi-Fi hotspot on cm 10.1? Everything works fine, eaven USB tethering... But wireles tethering is not. Is there a fix for this problem?

Edited by Paunovic

I think it's just broken at the moment and there is no workaround. Even configuring it for open/no security doesn't help as it did in other ROMs. There are multiple reports about it not working in CM10.1 and I did some tests here in case the post is of any interest:

Guest Paunovic

Soo we are w8ing for a bug fix on that... I did notise that the G300 does not support OTG not eaven on CM... Will it suport OTG with a kernel update, or is that a never solving problem? Becouse i know it has the hardware for that...

Soo we are w8ing for a bug fix on that...

I'm sure that Dazzozo et. al. are aware of it.

I did notise that the G300 does not support OTG not eaven on CM... Will it suport OTG with a kernel update, or is that a never solving problem? Becouse i know it has the hardware for that...

This thread might be of interest to you:

Guest Paunovic

THX for the info and help dalyer. I cant w8 to see this features working properly... Keep up the good work guys!

Edited by Paunovic

THX for the info and help dalyer. I cant w8 to see this features working properly... Keep up the good work guys!

No problem - but just to clarify/avoid confusion I personally don't work on this ROM. :)

Please, fix the problem with data connection/switching between 2G and 3G - it's the most important issue, I think.

What do you mean? You can switch between 2G and 3G with the notification bar toggles.

Seems NOT to be a CM10.0/1 specific problem for me. I tried sending MMS on my Vodafone Smart/Huawei U8160 running the CM7.2 and SmartLucky custom ROMs and it fails there too. My operator still can't figure it out either...