[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest akuci

When an update? I'm sorry but i'm very curious :D

Don't ask for ETA's, it's a rule.

So, I would like modify the previous question, and ask... Is there gonna be update for CM10? I'm not asking for ETA!

Guest hofster

Is there a way to access the engineering menu on this ROM, * # * # 2846579 # * # * is not working for me.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Guest Ironandroid

To the devs and expert

Is there a guide explaining how to open a flashable rom file, change a file inside it and make the rom reflashable again ? Thx

Guest george109

To the devs and expert

Is there a guide explaining how to open a flashable rom file, change a file inside it and make the rom reflashable again ? Thx

It's easy, Download WinRar, Install, Open the ROM zip with WinRar and press control+S, go Compression (the tabs at the top) -> Create Default -> Change compression method from normal to store, and click test archived files (just to be safe), click ok, and then ok again then go to the system folder, and that is inside the /system folder of the ROM, as you would find it after it has been flashed.

Guest Ironandroid

It's easy, Download WinRar, Install, Open the ROM zip with WinRar and press control+S, go Compression (the tabs at the top) -> Create Default -> Change compression method from normal to store, and click test archived files (just to be safe), click ok, and then ok again then go to the system folder, and that is inside the /system folder of the ROM, as you would find it after it has been flashed.

Thx very much. I will try asap.

Guest Ironandroid

Tried. Worked fine. Thx a lot

Guest Gabriel94

Apollo > Settings poate? And you can tick to download only on wireless, Si poti bifa sa descarci doar prin wifi, Same thing, other language, don't worry.

Guest Pyntux

Will there be updates of this rom Dazzo? No, this is not eta question, only question is whether ever be update...

If anyone thinks that this is eta question, sue me to court for eta issues... :angry2:

Guest hogancz

I use this rom for 2 months and it is best rom I have seen so far. Battery life is around 5 days, with other roms its 2 days.

The only problems are occasional restarts and sometimes screen gets rendered into notification area.

Guest drama20050202

I use this rom for 2 months and it is best rom I have seen so far. Battery life is around 5 days, with other roms its 2 days.

The only problems are occasional restarts and sometimes screen gets rendered into notification area.

can you post a screenshot with youre battery life please? how can you get 5 days on battery life? what's the secret?:D

Guest y4ss1n

can you post a screenshot with youre battery life please? how can you get 5 days on battery life? what's the secret? :D

not using ur phone, thats the secret

Guest drama20050202

not using ur phone, thats the secret

:)) hillarious :)) i;m obsessed with my phone...i can't let it go out of my hands:))

ps / my english sock's:))

Guest Disease8

Hi guys I am new to the G300 and also this forum so HELO!

I just bought the g300 new yesterday and was trying to get clockworkmod and a decent custom rom on there asap so I can start using the phone. I liked the look of this rom but whenever I try to install using clockworkmod it gives me an error about the signature not verifying?? Any ideas please? I havent had any luck installing any roms through the recovery. I have official ICS on there at the moment.

Any help would be great thanks!

Guest Disease8

All sorted I re rooted it made sure I had clockworkmod on there and downloaded the rom again and tried again. Thanks will try it out I hope its stable enought to use regularly! Will the OTA updates work to keep me up to date with your latest?

OUCH!

Al the GAPPS are crashing over and over again! Setup wizard, gapps everytihng! Just a blanck screen! Will try again making sure I wipe everything but I did definitely do that! Why is this rom so hard to install....

Just tried to install Electra and this worked just fine so not sure why this one didnt....

I have tried this rom and shendu. cm10 is better in almost all things, I get better fps on video playback on shendu and game performance is also a little better on shendu

Edited by dfvt