[OFFTOPIC] China Phone Discussion - UPDATED 30/10/2013

Guest kyan31

Guest Wacky.ddw

If priced the same as their last two tablets (£199) I would go with this all day http://www.knowyourmobile.com/tablets/google-nexus-9/21381/nexus-9-release-date-price-specs the tegra K1 is on another level for gaming to anything we've seen mobile so far

Yea me too but thats almost €100 more. If my 10 year old sister has to save that she will need a year :P I was thinking about the cube talk x9. Or should she pick the Mipad? She does not care for roms etc ofcourse.

I personaly would not buy a mtk tablet but as long as it plays games she whill be more then happy.

Yea me too but thats almost €100 more. If my 10 year old sister has to save that she will need a year :P I was thinking about the cube talk x9. Or should she pick the Mipad? She does not care for roms etc ofcourse.

I personaly would not buy a mtk tablet but as long as it plays games she whill be more then happy.

If its 199 ?

To be honest there are some really good China tablets for next to nothing with rather good specs, I paid £60 for the last one I bought and it played GTA san Andreas maxed out without any lag, plus it looks good as it has a metal body and only 6.5 mm thin, but this was back in January so probably better stuff out now.

Have a look on dealsprime.com they normally have the best prices and I can personally say they are trustable after 4 or 5 orders now.

Guest Wacky.ddw

If its 199 ?

To be honest there are some really good China tablets for next to nothing with rather good specs, I paid £60 for the last one I bought and it played GTA san Andreas maxed out with out any lag, this was back in January so probably better stuff out now.

Have a look on dealsprime.com they normally have the best prices and I can personally say they are trustable after 4 or 5 orders now.

Yea but you say it in pounds we use euro so £200 there here it is expected to launch at €299.

what brand is yours? I had a ipad 2 because the friend bought a ipad 4 mini on lauch, it was just laying there. I think if you have a 5.5" phone a tablet isnt worth it. I would rather buy a laptop then a tablet I guess.

Yea but you say it in pounds we use euro so £200 there here it is expected to launch at €299.

what brand is yours? I had a ipad 2 because the friend bought a ipad 4 mini on lauch, it was just laying there. I think if you have a 5.5" phone a tablet isnt worth it. I would rather buy a laptop then a tablet I guess.

Ah, yeah I forgot its euros, think the one I had was a telecast not to sure though would have to check as I gave it away a while ago now, I really don't have a use for a tablet to be honest all my android stuff can be done on a phone and if i want bigger display for gaming I use miracast to the TV.

This tablet looks ok though for 154€ has 2k display I think, 2048*1536 ?

http://dealsprime-ur.kancart.com/item_detail/12094-FNF-iFive-mini-3-KitKat-Tablet-PC-7-9-2048-1536-Retina-Quad-Core-1-6GHz-RK3188-BT-2GB-RAM-5-0mp#!detail

Probably get something just as good though with lower res for under 100 (doubt 2k is most important here)

This looks ok uses Intel €140http://dealsprime-ur.kancart.com/item_detail/12369-Onda-V819i-Quad-Core-Tablet-PC-8-0-IPS-1280-800-1-86GHz-Intel-3735E-Android-4-2-2-3G-BT-1GB-RAM-#!detail

The Intel one seems to best choice for gamingOnda V819i : 3D Graphics PWNAGE with Intel Atom Z…: http://youtu.be/yyxPwkjQNNc

I would but cant get it in my country . Zte is kind of best option but i heard rumors about zte using xinyh as g300 and im afraid of it burning flash memory, and idk if forum is active. If i was able to get coolpad f1 in my country idk get it no thinking ! :D

Hey, my g300 is complitely dead, and i want to buy some low budget phone (serbia range) and i was thinking Zte blade V is it worth buying ?

Why Zte Blade Q not.. Better perform better vote resuts. 

I am sorry for the English.

You mean none of the sellers (e.g. on AliExpress, DealsPrime etc.) deliver to Serbia?

Daubt, even if i would to get it from there they would charge me twice as the price of the phone to get it in country !

At a glance it seems to me that there are AliExpress sellers who will ship for free to Serbia.

I chose free (Singapore Post) shipping from Eternal Team (an AliExpress seller) to Ireland and was lucky not to get caught for taxes on import to Ireland.

I would have assumed that whether or not you get caught for such taxes on entry to any country was down to luck? Or maybe the authorities are more assiduous in checking imports into Serbia or something?

Guest ChrisPNE

At a glance it seems to me that there are AliExpress sellers who will ship for free to Serbia.

I chose free (Singapore Post) shipping from Eternal Team (an AliExpress seller) to Ireland and was lucky not to get caught for taxes on import to Ireland.

I would have assumed that whether or not you get caught for such taxes on entry to any country was down to luck? Or maybe the authorities are more assiduous in checking imports into Serbia or something?

I always pick the free postage options as opposed to DHL etc and have always been lucky too.

I always pick the free postage options as opposed to DHL etc and have always been lucky too.

I decided to take phone via VIP provider (VIP Serbia), And i got option for about 15E/month  so im thinking about samsung galaxy Core, Xperia m2, Alcatel Idol 2, And LG L80, there is also for about 10E/month Htc desire 310, Zte Blade Q Maxi, Lg L70 ! :D

So what u think i should choose.

Guest ChrisPNE

I decided to take phone via VIP provider (VIP Serbia), And i got option for about 15E/month so im thinking about samsung galaxy Core, Xperia m2, Alcatel Idol 2, And LG L80, there is also for about 10E/month Htc desire 310, Zte Blade Q Maxi, Lg L70 ! :D

So what u think i should choose.

I would choose the Xperia M2 or the Alcatel Idol 2.

After my experience with the Alcatel one touch idol S I would avoid Alcatel altogether.. Never seen anyone complicate android so much internally...

I like Sony but not the design of their phones.. not sure why but my z3 compact feels so crappy in the hand I'm getting rid of it :( not even sure what I can get now that's kind of small.. Surely I'm not the only one who wants a smaller phone ???

After my experience with the Alcatel one touch idol S I would avoid Alcatel altogether.. Never seen anyone complicate android so much internally...

I like Sony but not the design of their phones.. not sure why but my z3 compact feels so crappy in the hand I'm getting rid of it :( not even sure what I can get now that's kind of small.. Surely I'm not the only one who wants a smaller phone ???

Hmm, why dont u try something like LG G2 mini or Samsung S4 mini, they got nice performance and its 4.5' , i mean noone makes small phones with good performance, iphone 5(s,c ....) is small and fast but still its an apples product so idk. :D

Guest Maringer

As far as specs go, the Z3 Compact looks to be an excellent phone in almost every respect. Tillaz, if the phone feels crappy in the hand, try getting a sturdy high-end case for it! Perhaps that will help the 'feel' of the phone!

Guest Maringer

The Coolpad F1 really took over most of the mindshare which is why this thread quietened down so much. I still check back here now and again, but I reckon my F1 will keep me happy for another year, all being well.