CUSTOM ROM-SONY XPERIA ST26i STYLE-BASEBAND 2030-(8-12-2012)

Guest Nandosl59

Guest Twiggy Xlr

the ROM is nice, moves good, but the language is not set to english...of course, you cand change it, but some apps can not be changed...no lockscreen, camera is stock ... don't really recommend it :D but it was nice to try it :D

Guest Nandosl59

Rom Information

Used Google translate

No LT26i (on Figure rightmost) so doeth according to the pictures of the Sony forum ROM, you should still have a large part of a similar part of the resources extracted from Sony machine part is modified a little, spend a lot of time. Beautify things differ from each other, out of respect for the author's hope that we try not to spray, do not like this style brush else like. ROM Features: 1. based on official 4.0.3 comes with root and RE Manager . transplantation Sony UI: boot animation, ringtones, fonts, background; framework beautify close LT26i style, including the top bar, pull-down landscaping; 4. transplant Sony starter (small hand-finished version), weather Sony, Sony clock, Sony a key lock screen plug; 5. built-in Sony WALKMAN player supports Dolby sound, the official player supports SRS surround sound, meet songs need; built-in Google Kit Lite, after landing Google account support thumb to play the Download packet game; support SMS pop; 9 other modifications.

• 2 weeks later...