TWRP 2.6.3.1 Official for U8815/U8815N/U8818 [09/12/2013]

Guest alkalinorap

Can I use TWRP 2.6.1.0 with CM10.2 (4.3)?

I tried it and didn't work well, but I'm not sure this is TWRP's fault. (I tried the first "official" release of 10.2 installed over 10.1 and only wipe dalvik and cache, so maybe it was just a bug or something with the update)

Do a nandroid backup and try it.

Guest vahit.lafci

hi guys thanks very much for this recovery i need to ask a few questions. is that compatible with cyanogenmod roms? and it stucks at huawei logo when i connected charging cable at phone switched off. is that recovery's bug or something wrong my device ? it happened on clockworkmod recovery 6.0.3.7 unfortunately. 

So now we can use TWRP for Android 4.3... :)

What's new in 2.6.3.0:

Proper backup and restore of SELinux contexts (thanks to Tassadar)
Pull in some ROM information for backup name generation
Merge all recent patches from AOSP bringing TWRP up to date with Android 4.3
Add 1200x1920 theme (thanks to Tassadar)
A few other fixes and tweaks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wbrambley

How can I install TWRP if my Power Button is broken?

Install the goo.im app. Make it think you want to flash something and it should look for and find this recovery for your phone and flash it.

Guest george109

Plug the phone in, and then when it vibrates for the first time, take out the charger. Now, (You have to be really quick here) Hold the volume down button, as the phone should reboot in a few seconds. Hold it down for about 30 - 40 seconds, and the phone should stay on the splash screen. Then you can let go of the volume button and plug it into the PC.

This might take a few attempts, but it should work...

• 2 weeks later...

As a temporary workaround I upload version. The official version probably release today as 2.6.3.1. This is intended for people in cm-10.2 with partitions read-only problem. 

G300: Removed

Greetings

Edited by Kra1o5

Guest cjcandrei

As a temporary workaround I upload version. The official version probably release today as 2.6.3.1. This is intended for people in cm-10.2 with partitions read-only problem.

G300: Removed

Greetings

Hi Kra1o5,

One request if I may... Can we have the backup of internal partition on sdcard back in the code. It was there some time ago...

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest george109

I have a problem with 2.6.3.0 - When i wipe internal-sd i get a blank grey screen. ADB works, but screen just stops responding.

How do I give a log - adb logcat does not work, and cat /dev/log/main gives loads of random characters...

• 1 month later...