[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest KonstaT

Hey konstat

I'm just wondering how you fixed the 2nd 3rd and 4th issues on your list. There doesn't seem to be any specific commits on github for them

Cheers.

I force-pushed it because the previous version of the commit was flawed.

One free tip for androidarmv6 would be to revert this. It's absolutely ridiculous how guys, who don't even have working panorama mode in any jellybean version (did they even have a working camera at that point?), can submit/review/merge a patch that will break panorama for everyone. ;)

Guest escacha

- Is there any solution to run the voice recognition from the integrated keyboard icon?

- And it would be possible to combine the slide unlock with unlock pattern to create shortcuts (such as direct calls) with the mobile locked?

We're going to build a monument to you KonstaT ;)

Thank you very much for your great work

Guest thanos3xd

This rom is simply awesome!!Faster than cm10 and prettier too!Only bug is bluetooth but not a big problem!!!Big thanks to KonstaT and everyone else who hellped for this rom!!I am going to flash the today update in a few minutes!And of course will be my new everyday rom after cm10!!!

When the first build of 4.2.1 was released i thought we'd just have a buggier version of 4.0 and 4.1 but it turns out that we may within the next few weeks/months we may have a fully functional rom. Just wifi tethering, bluetooth and fm radio left to fix. Can't believe we can run 4.2 on our old blades. I'm still using v2.3.7 at the moment, i'm patient enough to hold out for a rom with fixed bluetooth.

Android 5.0 is rumoured to be out in May btw incase anyone was wondering. No-one knows what will be in it yet.

Edited by Guest

Guest haxeri

Thanks for this rom! It's awesome to have HW video acclerating back!

Things to be fixed:

-overclocking

-apps incompatible on Play Market (S2E, Chrome etc.)

-S2E is a necessarity for this phone. I can install only a couple of apps on internal storage.

-Screenshot button for power button menu

-blinking and slow turn off to sleep and waking up

btw. KonstaT are you Finnish? I saw name "tuomas" in build.prop ;) Keep up your amazing work!

Things to be fixed:

-overclocking

-S2E is a necessarity for this phone. I can install only a couple of apps on internal storage.

btw. KonstaT are you Finnish? I saw name "tuomas" in build.prop ;) Keep up your amazing work!

Konst posted a hacked <<S2E >> on page 2.

Edited by De@n

Guest zppinto

Yeah Chrome requires armv7! So there isn't anything to fix...

What's your problem with the OC? For me it works :)

S2E works with flashing zip available somewhere here...

Guest bezerra

Things to be fixed:

-overclocking

Overclock and S2E working fine!

Read all the topic!

Things to be fixed:

-overclocking

Screenshot button for power button menu -> It's already there. Turn it on if needed at Settings menu.

apps incompatible on Play Market (S2E, Chrome etc.) -> search earlier in this topic. There is a working s2e for this rom.

Overclocking -> working fine.

blinking and slow turn off to sleep and waking up -> no problem after some tweaks, it runs smooth. Use go launcher.

Edited by ag0n

Guest robreid

Thanks so much for this KonstaT, it's so cool to see our blades running 4.2, can't believe it.

I found the 6.1 build to be much smoother than the 1.1 build as well so thanks for your hard work on that.

hi guys, i've some questions about this rom, the last update...

i've installed this rom in the first release but i did went back to 4.0.2 because of this item being hidden:

fnKu8.png

is it fixed now?

also, i noticed a massive battery drain... and options such as developer options were not available...

anyway, thanks KonstaT for your hard dedication to this phone :)

Guest bezerra

hi guys, i've some questions about this rom, the last update...

i've installed this rom in the first release but i did went back to 4.0.2 because of this item being hidden:

fnKu8.png

is it fixed now?

also, i noticed a massive battery drain... and options such as developer options were not available...

anyway, thanks KonstaT for your hard dedication to this phone :)

I had the same problem on 1st build but now it is fixed ;)

the n00bs have arrived, and they can't read.

Genuinely made me chuckle!

I wonder what is the critical number of pages after which those late to the party decide that they can't be bothered to read the whole thread.

Guest elrond_bs

Thanks, but i know how to use google and stuff. My point was: is there any tip you can give me for this specific rom to make it work perfectly? Because i am always out of space and i don't have anything special installed (go launcher, swype, go sms and 1 or 2 more). I though about using app2sd or s2e and since everyone seems to use s2e i though it would be rather easy to ask for some tips there. Anyway i am going to read it carefully today.

App2SD is a different method of movin apps to SD, which doesn't require ext partition (this is explained in Link2SD FAQ).

For this ROM you can only use S2E. For CM9 & CM10 (as well as 2.3) you could also use Link2SD (has more options, but requires more knowledge and effort). So S2E is best for now.

Are there absolutely no fix for the video codecs problem?

I already gave you a very detailed explanation! If Ganster finds a way to fix it, it will be included in the ROM. Edited by elrond_bs