[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest wookie16081965

Ah that would make more sense never even thought of that as im using the San Francisco as a spare never gave it a thought put my sim in will try that thank you.

Guest KonstaT

New and most likely the final build.

READ THIS BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING! ROM and gapps from the post do not fit 160mb /system anymore (it's ~160,1mb now). Don't believe anyone who argues otherwise. If you were using 160mb /system partition layout, you have two options. 1) Resize /system partition using a TPT. 2) Remove something from the ROM before flashing it.

cm-10.1-20130724-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

https://hotfile.com/...-blade.zip.html

md5:3bc42f767f9a85462ad76895f00f0b4f

-CM10.1.2 (patched 'master key' exploit)

Guest kcbilir

Hi folks.

How can i add a notification sound (original Samsung ring which named Sherbet.wav) in my ZTE Blade (cm10.1)?

Edit: SOLVED!

Edited by kcbilir

Guest JK-FINN

READ THIS BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING! ROM and gapps from the post do not fit 160mb /system anymore (it's ~160,1mb now). Don't believe anyone who argues otherwise. If you were using 160mb /system partition layout, you have two options. 1) Resize /system partition using a TPT. 2) Remove something from the ROM before flashing it.

Thanks, KonstaT.

I removed 8 unnecessary languages from the default keyboard in

cm-10.1-20130724-KonstaKANG-blade.zip,

saving me 5,7 MB.

Guest KonstaT

Bluebox https://play.google.....onerootscanner

still shows vulnerability in the latest version.

WHY?

Edit: bug 9695860

Ask your vendor for update.

I've already asked you several times to stop trolling this thread! How about getting a life instead?

It's the app that's broken - not the ROM. Use the latest version of the app to test.

https://plus.google....sts/B3SyevUEYYi

Version 1.5: bugfix for 1.4 in detecting 2nd masterkey patch status

Guest smustafasms

thanks for the update

its final build coz 4.3 is out !!!!

Guest Master One

Ok, this brings me to my following problem:

I have an old CM7 without GAPPS on my Blade, which is already upgraded to G2 but only with 160MB system. There seems to be no ready made G2-TPT with 165 or 180MB system, and I can't find TPT Helper v2.0.3 anywhere for download, and can't access Google Play without GAPPS of course.

Can anybody help me out by giving me the TPT Helper v2.0.3 APK?

I really would appreciate that, don't know what else to do.

Guest dreis911

Can the ZTE Blade read an SD card with 8 GB and more?

I am experiencing a problem when I copy all files from my old SD to a new card of 8 GB and insert it in my ZTE.

He can read the card when its empty but when I move the files to my new card the ZTE has troubles reading it.

Thanks!

It supports to 32GB.

Check http://www.gsmarena.com/zte_blade-3391.php

Guest Master One
Can anybody help me out by giving me the TPT Helper v2.0.3 APK?

Ok, got it. :)

Now what's the recommended partitioning, 165/289/2 or 180/274/2 MB (System/Data/Cache)?

Edited by Master One

Guest dreis911

Ok, got it. :)

Now what's the recommended partitioning, 165/289/2 or 180/274/2 MB (System/Data/Cache)?

I use 160MB /system, 2MB /cache with this ROM trimmed to fit.

Edited by dreis911

Guest zEr0Punk

Hello there I just installed your ROM and I enjoy it very much, much faster than the stock ROM, but I have a question :How do you turn of vibration when pressing keys?

Thanks

Guest bezerra

I flash the new version, i made a full wipe and i had a 220Mb of system partition but i have a problem, my phone is too slow with this last realease.

Someone with the same problem? How can i solve that?

Guest dreis911

Hello there I just installed your ROM and I enjoy it very much, much faster than the stock ROM, but I have a question :How do you turn of vibration when pressing keys?

Thanks

Go to Settings -> Language & Input -> press the sliding bars on the right of "Android keyboard (AOSP)" -> unselect "Vibrate on key-press"

You're done.

Guest waby38

Thanks, KonstaT.

saving me 5,7 MB.

How did you do that please?

by advance, Thanks!

Guest zEr0Punk

Go to Settings -> Language & Input -> press the sliding bars on the right of "Android keyboard (AOSP)" -> unselect "Vibrate on key-press"

You're done.

No its not that and its my fault for not explaining the issue.I meant how to disable vibration when pressing keys(Home,Back,Search keys)When I press any of these keys they vibrate,I remember that on my stock Blade III ROM there was an option to disable it.but I can't find it in this ROM.So how to disable it?

Thanks

P.S.

I know am on wrong topic this is for Blade I,I was on my phone when I posted previous post and didn't realize I was on wrong topic.

Edited by zEr0Punk

Guest dreis911

No its not that and its my fault for not explaining the issue.I meant how to disable vibration when pressing keys(Home,Back,Search keys)When I press any of these keys they vibrate,I remember that on my stock Blade III ROM there was an option to disable it.but I can't find it in this ROM.So how to disable it?

Thanks

Maybe:

Go to Settings -> Sound -> Vibrate on touch -> uncheck

Guest wakeup12

This maybe very newbie question, but how do you save an unknown missed call number. I keep pressed, but it does not let me save nor show the options.

Thanks, KonstaT.

saving me 5,7 MB.

Is there any chance you can upload your rom PLEASE?

Guest zEr0Punk

Maybe:

Go to Settings -> Sound -> Vibrate on touch -> uncheck

Wow thanks,am so blind

I searched for that option whole day...

Thanks again

Guest dreis911

This maybe very newbie question, but how do you save an unknown missed call number. I keep pressed, but it does not let me save nor show the options.

Yes, it's a very newbie question, but it's OK. No one is born knowing everything.

You:

open the "Phone" app by touching the phone at the bottom of the screen ->

-> choose the round clock at the top of the screen (it'll show you a list of the phone activity) ->

-> touch the phone number you want to save (it'll open another screen) ->

-> touch the upper section where it says "Add to contacts" (it'll open another screen) ->

-> touch "CREATE NEW CONTACT" at the bottom of the screen ->

-> fill the phone book and save by touching "DONE" at the top of the screen

You're done.

Guest wakeup12

Yes, it's a very newbie question, but it's OK. No one is born knowing everything.

You:

open the "Phone" app by touching the phone at the bottom of the screen ->

-> choose the round clock at the top of the screen (it'll show you a list of the phone activity) ->

-> touch the phone number you want to save (it'll open another screen) ->

-> touch the upper section where it says "Add to contacts" (it'll open another screen) ->

-> touch "CREATE NEW CONTACT" at the bottom of the screen ->

-> fill the phone book and save by touching "DONE" at the top of the screen

You're done.

Ops. Sorry, I was touching the blank image thats why I was unable to do it :). Thanks :)