[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

so now...cm 10.1 is at the same level as cm 10...as far as the working/non working/bugs....??

correct me if im wrong...

not following much on roms these days...

Guest merc1800k

i had that and posted a few pages back ...

sorry...in what page there is the solution???/ sorry again to desturb you....

seems fine after unlocking the developer options (to get menu)and setting to smartass2,thats all i did ... lubbly rom,stable as hell its been on all night tethered :D ...

its now my daily ...

Guest Mihai Enea

Excellent rom, but...

1. Home button doesn't work for me.

2. Settings soft button from the top bar doesn't work also.

Anyone experiencing these problems? Do you know how to fix them ?

10x

Guest ace j. ventura

Thank You KonstaT!

And excessive performance compared to my previous ROMS.

Antutu gives now regularly 2600-2700 points. Not too bad. :) :) :) :) :)

Five points of five.

where am i wrong?

this rom work to me very slow that other cm 10 !!!!

i do format system , all wipe etc and install this rom.....but work very slow....my partion is 220 mb via tpt

any advice???

Yes, I have the same problem, could someone point us to the right thread for solving this issue?

Guest thanasis00

hello everyone!! KonstaT this is amazing work! We have a viable 4.2.1 rom working like a charm! My only concern before i flash it, is if a2dp works correctly! i only use my bt hadsfree for music because it sounds louder and better than plugging my headphones directly on the phone, and i tend to listen to music a lot!!

EDIT:

Yes, I have the same problem, could someone point us to the right thread for solving this issue?

concerning issues with rom, if full wipe/clear data didn't work and the rom is still mulfunctioning, you can try a different sd card to repartition/install the rom. Had issues like yours a few months back, and that sold my case.

Edited by thanasis00

Guest sabertoothxxx

Is s2e not working on this update if it is working can someone tell me how to make it work.......

I have downloaded and installed the s2e apk on page 3 that konstaT had posted but to of no use

Bluetooth works fine in the new release with my Zephyr HxM Heart Rate Monitor! My Motorola S9 A2DP Headset works OK, only the volume keys are not working and it seems to have a problem to connect in phone mode. But that's good enough.

Thanks a lot!

sorry...in what page there is the solution???/ sorry again to desturb you...

page 19,its more a hint than a reply sorry :)

Can you link me to that post becuase I went back 15 pages and I didn't find it XD

here page 19

Well, since it's not in main post, kinda hard to go through 18 pages...

I didn't know I had to "unlock" programmer mode, thanks!

unlock developer options http://howto.cnet.com/8301-11310_39-57549207-285/restore-the-developer-options-menu-in-android-4.2/

unlock then set governor to smartass2 ... worked for me,but i have also pulled the battery to install a sim ... been tetherd for probobly 20 hours now

Guest MinaItse

While this rom sounds already quite good, I wanted to give a try (I had cm9 before).

So I booted with clockwork mod and installed cm-10.1-20130112-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

(yes cleared caches too ; ) and then gapps-jb42-20121221-KonstaKANG.zip

Seemed that those installation went ok (and those zip files are not broken either).

Blade booted well and seems to work, but I just wonder now that I can't find Play-market app?

In apps looks only one screen of 20 apps, but no Play marked or such.

So do I need to do something else?

My 16gb sd-card is formatted fat (for easy win-access). Is that a problem to cm10?

Now with cm10.1 it tells that ext-partition not available, but it sees sd-card and it uses files from there,

like additional ringtones, gallery etc. With cm9 I have used sd-card too for apps too.

Or is the problem with that system partition seems to be now 138mb (all used) and data 303mb.

If that's the problem, how do i repartition it (with easiest way ; ). Is somewhere clear guide how to do that

and does then need to do else after that, for to install rom with clockwork?

Edited by MinaItse

While this rom sounds already quite good, I wanted to give a try.

So I booted with clockwork mod and installed cm-10.1-20130112-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

(yes cleared caches too ; ) and then gapps-jb42-20121221-KonstaKANG.zip

Seemed that those installation went ok (and those zip files are not broken either).

Blade booted well and seems to work, but I just wonder now that I can't find Play-market app?

In apps looks only one screen of 20 apps, but no Play marked or such.

So do I need to do something else?

How big is your system partition? Type 'df' in terminal emulator.

Edited by De@n

Guest MinaItse

How big is your system partition? Type 'df' in terminal emulator.

It seems to be 138mb (all used) and data 303mb. I checked that in settings with Partition info, so aguess same as wtih df.

If that's the problem, how do i repartition it (with easiest way ; ). Is somewhere clear guide how to do that

Edited by MinaItse

Awesome work by KonstaT and Ganster. My 256 MB RAM Blade got a new life now. Performance for this CM10.1 ROM is even better than CM10 ROM. :)

Thanks every contributor of this beautiful ROM.

What Next :P ?

It seems to be 138mb (all used) and data 303mb. I checked that in settings with Partition info, so aguess same as wtih df.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1258855