[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

I would like to ask few questions.

How stable is this compared to cm9? (No random reboots...)

Is this noticeably faster then cm9? (Less lag ...)

Do you prefer this over cm9 or cm10 for daily use?

Thanks for those who answer! :)

How stable is this compared to cm9? (No random reboots...)
Didn't noticed any reboots in CM9. Only bug in Google Reader/gmail and other apps with scrollable text appears sometime(content just disapears, but this emptiness scrolls).

Is this noticeably faster then cm9? (Less lag ...)
Yep.

Do you prefer this over cm9 or cm10 for daily use?
using CM10.1 from second build.

För some reason BT wasn't working at first,but after formatting boot and system I can connect to my nokia hf normally. Thanks a bunch!

Not related to the rom, I guess, but can anyone tell me why I lost all apps from sd-ext when I formatted boot and system? All app settings are still there after reinstalling them. I'm using s2e.

Guest MinaItse

I noticed some mess of number buttons in screen locking with pin on this. Those number butons go little over each others. Here's pic

Screenshot_2013-01-12-20-52-20p.png

My personal view is that in this cm10.1, in notification area those new tiles in quick settings panel are little unclear in showing, whether the certain setting is on of off (for example whether wifi or bluetooth is on of off) - compared to that old style in cm9 (but that is more a matter of this newer android than with this rom).

Overall seems to be quicker than cm9 was and works good.

Edited by MinaItse

Guest Pau Tantan

Thank You KonstaT!

And excessive performance compared to my previous ROMS.

Antutu gives now regularly 2600-2700 points. Not too bad. :) :) :) :) :)

Five points of five.

Antutu gives to me 1917 points with 604Mhz and SmartAssV2 :(

Guest Hack3rr

Is anyone facing huge battery drainage? For me It takes hours to charge and discharges very quickly. This is without any kind of Internet(no wifi, edge or 3G) hell not even music. Just some texts and calls and the battery comes from 100-20% in 4 hours approx.

That doesnt happen in CM10. + link for S2E

I don't know, I go away for a bit, come back and Konsta's already got us the new build. Thank you sir.

On this occasion I decided to do a full wipe, but I'm having trouble with S2E. According to google play, my device isn't compatible, so I can't download it from there. I hunted around on the interwebs and found the apk, downloaded it to my SD and installed it. When I open it up I get the message "This Android Version not supported" and then the app closes.

Previously I had Konsta's hacked version installed, but I thought we can use the regular one now, or did I get that wrong?

Any pointers people?

Edited by Anttix

Guest Davids203

I wanted to buy a new mobile for a while..but with this new rom it feels like a new device. Thanks KonstaT & everyone who's been working on CM10.1!:)

Stable on 710Mhz, Smartassv2.

And my battery life become better too(almost a day with hard use).

Guest jpdoliveira

I don't know, I go away for a bit, come back and Konsta's already got us the new build. Thank you sir.

On this occasion I decided to do a full wipe, but I'm having trouble with S2E. According to google play, my device isn't compatible, so I can't download it from there. I hunted around on the interwebs and found the apk, downloaded it to my SD and installed it. When I open it up I get the message "This Android Version not supported" and then the app closes.

Previously I had Konsta's hacked version installed, but I thought we can use the regular one now, or did I get that wrong?

Any pointers people?

arround the first pages theres the s2e that konsta did for our rom. change .zip to .apk and instal it

right here sir

Rename .zip -> .apk.

s2e-jb42.zip

Edited by jpdoliveira

Guest пенис

Any pointers people?

This works fine for me. https://docs.google....WFptZ1VsT2dBYU0

Verion 8.1-jb worked fine on 4.1.2.

Edited by пенис

Guest dom1312

The network mode option in quick settings panel seems to be buggy.

Even if I press 2G only, phone still picks up 3G network.

[i've to long press the tile to go into network mode settings to check the 2G only box.]

Guest sergiuv

s2e works, but now I can't install games anymore. It kept on saying no space available

I had the same problem but my partitions are unchanged since I bought the phone. I had uninstalled some of the google applications(g+, voice search, calculator, JB clock...) and I was then able to install apps on SD.

Many thanks to CM, Konsta and evryone who made this possible!

Guest blader95

For Me Bluetooth is not working,When I turn ON bluetooth it does not find any device :( :(

Then I searched my device on HTC one X and on HTC Ryhme they also not found my blade...... devices always find each otheR :(

Guest пенис

Bluetooth and to me does not work, I can't find other devices and they can not find me :unsure:

BT works Phone/win7 PC. Check your configurations. :D

Guest Ganster

Does you try enable visibility of device in Bluetooth settings, before try to search it?

And yes, Bluetooth may not work without full wipe, because poer on mechanism are changed.