[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest matcho13579
Than how fix a problem with link2sd, for correct deleting system app? Maybe some script fix it?

p.s. sorry for my English :)

Use some other app for uninstalling system apps, for example Titanium Backup or some root uninstaller from Google Play

Guest Polys Polykarpou

Still have issues pairing my bt headset with the phone.

1. Turned bt on

2. Paired my headset successfully

3. Turned off bt and then back on

4. Could not pair

Any light at the end of the tunnel for these bluetooth issues since 4.2.1? Or should those using their headset on a daily basis just go back to 4.1.2?

Guest FrozenFIN

Thanks for the feedback!

I'm happy with the TPT to a new partition with at least 160MB system. Just interested in what you mean by "incomplete" or are you just refering to the fact that it's a work in progress ROM (like the rest of them....).

I meant that it's a work in progress. Just figured that would be a suitable choice of words since it's in the starting post. :)

This ROM is mainly for developers/testers/advanced users - people who are aware that this ROM is incomplete.

Any way to make LED notification on SMS to ? Now i get only when i miss call :) And what about Memory management if i increase zRam i get more performance? and should i check the box Kernel samepage merging?

Edited by mk89

Guest keyboardshortcut

Hi all, is it confirmed in our blade that 4.2.2 bluetooth is working, like bluetooth headset/ car bluetooth (for those who have one) is not intermittent/laggy?

It is the issue in 4.2.1 and should be fixed in 4.2.2, just asking for confirmation.

Edited by keyboardshortcut

Guest Polys Polykarpou

Hi all, is it confirmed in our blade that 4.2.2 bluetooth is working, like bluetooth headset/ car bluetooth (for those who have one) is not intermittent/laggy?

It is the issue in 4.2.1 and should be fixed in 4.2.2, just asking for confirmation.

Hi. Bluetooth has same issues as in 4.2.1. Connect once and won't connect again unless you reboot your phone.

Guest Pranav Jindal

can anyone tell how to lock apps in memory just like launcher locks itself in memory.

I think everyone would like to lock essential apps like dialer and messages to memory so as to access them on the instant we touch the icon.

is there any way so that they just never get out of memory.??

Guest ChainSOV

Is this Rom ready for daily? And is it possible to backup 4.1.2 apps with tb and restore them in 4.2.2?

Not if you use a headset to listen to music and talk to people, you will have to live with some quirks then.

For example you listen to music on headset, pull out the cable, music gets paused. you pull the headset back in and turn music back on ... its coming out of the speaker now, not your headset.

You have to start music with headset unplugged and then plug it in, this way it gets rerouted to headset correctly.

You also can't play a game and listen to music simultaneously, ZyngaPoker for example disturbs music and triggers skipping music tracks with its ingame-sounds somehow.

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can comment on performance of this ROM compared with CM7 (old I know) looking at updating my wife's phone but don't want to slow her down or cause any issues (the thread suggests this ROM is stable now).

Thanks

Ed

I can answer this way, I won't update my wifes Blade yet.

The rom may feel faster in some areas like unlock screen and app drawer scrolling, but it feels slower in significant areas like typing on the keyboard. Also, it just doesn't offer the same functionality. In CM7.2 you can have 3 calendar events and media player controls on your lockscreen. In CM 10.1 you can only have 1 calendar event and no media player controls at all. This one calendar event also doesn't show by default, you have to enable "Maximize Widgets", which has the drawback that you will need 1 tap and 1 swipe to unlock screen. media player can be put in either notification drawer or as widget in other lockscreens, but switching to this other lockscreens is laggy and unresponsive.

Also there is no way to toggle between sound/vibrate on the lockscreen like in 7.2.

Is it just me or is CM10.1 touchscreen less responsive than 7.2?

@EddyC01: CM10 by Konstat and daemond has less issues (no random reboots, always working bluetooth, some say less lag) and it's a little better for everyday use.

It is worse if you use headset.

If phone is on vibrate and you got an incoming call, music just plays as if there's nothing, meaning the easily missed vibration is your only clue.

can anyone tell how to lock apps in memory just like launcher locks itself in memory.

I think everyone would like to lock essential apps like dialer and messages to memory so as to access them on the instant we touch the icon.

yes and how to tell OS not to cache apps like maps(rarely),talk which i never used even once

of course you can freeze them...anything other than that

Any way to make LED notification on SMS to ? Now i get only when i miss call :) And what about Memory management if i increase zRam i get more performance? and should i check the box Kernel samepage merging?

bump :blush: anyone know anything about LED? Whne i get SMS it blinks only when screen is on and when it turns off the led is off, but when i get miss call led is on all the time i cechk the missed call ://////

Guest matcho13579

maybe V6 SuperCharger Script can help you

Guest matcho13579

it just locks the launcher...

I'm not speaking directly about V6 SuperCharger Script, but there's an option for locking apps in memory called "BulletProof apps"

Edited by matcho13579

Thanks again KonstaT for a nice update! I haven't seen anyone mentioning the auto brightness settings yet. AB with custom settings working fine here with an lcd screen :)

Btw, dunno whether it's a CM thing or a part of AOSP, but the new ab settings screen really fits jb well!

Edited by sm4tik

random reboot maybe are caused by oc, i have no reboots

my oc is smartassv2 governator minimum mhz 122 max 710 and I/O sio

with this configuration i have a good system without reboots ;)