[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest la72pt

Time freezes sometimes, conformed. Happens to me too but very rarely, to fix this simply change time and revert it.

Bluetooth isnt searching devices mostly, and ad-hoc networks are not showing up. Apart from it awesome rom this is, Im never going to think back.

mine have the same problem with this 2013APR19 version.

Guest dreis911

I don't know if it has been posted already, but I have the clock automatically set by the carrier and it freezes sometimes, just the clock in the notifications bar however, the rest is all right, in the messages and whatsapp the time is right except for the clock in the notifications bar.

My clock is set automatically also, never had a problem with it.

I have it set to "network-provided time" too but never had any problem with it.

If you have problems with it, maybe you could use some App like "GPS Time" to adjust your clock and do it once a month or week or... whatever you want.

Edited by dreis911

Guest Mike69pt

Is anyone having a problem when switching from wifi to 3g i get a grey icon at the top and no data?

it does not happen every time and then i have to enable/airplane mode to get data again or reboot.

Guest dreis911

Is anyone having a problem when switching from wifi to 3g i get a grey icon at the top and no data?

it does not happen every time and then i have to enable/airplane mode to get data again or reboot.

Hey. Thanks a lot.

You've just posted a solution to my Bluetooth problems. ;)

When I switch the Bluetooth ON and it doesn't work.... Airplane mode in - Airplane mode out... and it's fixed.

Guest Mike69pt

I have seen other people with these issues but on a Nexus.

Is this something to do with the ROM or is t something else?

Guest Superfuzz

Using this ROM for a couple of days and I' amazed of how good it runs, many thanks to CM team and KonstaT for making this possible. It also needs much less customization than CM7 in terms of launchers/lockers etc. as the stock ones already seem good enough.

Only "problem" I've come across is the stock browser has many hiccups. I'm not using it extensively because the Blade is not smooth enough for internet surfing, but I'd still take a recommendation for a browser that can deliver a better experience.

Guest dreis911

Only "problem" I've come across is the stock browser has many hiccups. I'm not using it extensively because the Blade is not smooth enough for internet surfing, but I'd still take a recommendation for a browser that can deliver a better experience.

I think the Opera Mini (<1MB) and Opera Mobile (>9MB) are running fine on our Blade.

My suggestion is: try them both... and let us know your conclusions.

Guest emotty

I think the Opera Mini (<1MB) and Opera Mobile (>9MB) are running fine on our Blade.

wise words there mate,i use both of those myself :)

Guest Superfuzz

I tried Opera Mini after 2 years but it still has the same annoying "bug": you have to tap a couple of times in order to click a link. Otherwise yeah those are smooth browsers.

Edited by Superfuzz

Guest dreis911

Hey. Thanks a lot.

You've just posted a solution to my Bluetooth problems. ;)

When I switch the Bluetooth ON and it doesn't work.... Airplane mode in - Airplane mode out... and it's fixed.

What I wrote before is still true, but..... only today my Blade rebooted itself twice.

Why? If that never happened before!

Because I had the Bluetooth switched ON! That's why.

Is anyone experiencing this problem?

Guest ehleh

i found a bug?.. why the phone is deeply sleep, the clock on status bar are stock, i mean if you deep sleep at 9:30 PM it and when its it 11:30PM it is still 9:30PM on status bar but on the lock screen it its 11:30, i switch to data then it will ok

Guest ehleh

i found a bug?.. why the phone is deeply sleep, the clock on status bar are stock, i mean if you deep sleep at 9:30 PM it and when its it 11:30PM it is still 9:30PM on status bar but on the lock screen it its 11:30, i switch to data then it will ok

Guest HDuser

pi found a bug?.. why the phone is deeply sleep, the clock on status bar are stock, i mean if you deep sleep at 9:30 PM it and when its it 11:30PM it is still 9:30PM on status bar but on the lock screen it its 11:30, i switch to data then it will ok

Please dont post double times and YES it is a bug

What I wrote before is still true, but..... only today my Blade rebooted itself twice.

Why? If that never happened before!

Because I had the Bluetooth switched ON! That's why.

Is anyone experiencing this problem?

yes i also experience this problem

Edited by HDuser

Guest Lazaroid

I see something similar: when waking up form deep sleep, the lock screen clock initially shows an old time (the time when it entered sleep) for about half a second but then updates to the current time. When I unlock, the status bar time is correct. The past few builds have done this, maybe even longer back. I'd always assumed that the lock screen widget didn't bother keeping up with the correct time until it had to display it again.

This is with time and time zone provided by network.

Guest mirko28
I think founded a bug in 19.4 release . YouTube is lagging again for me(HQ). Anybody with same issue? HELP!

It's happening when pvstar+ is opened. Sorry

Guest peetu20

I think founded a bug in 19.4 release . YouTube is lagging again for me(HQ). Anybody with same issue? HELP!

Reboot, the hq decoder breaks sometimes, reboot helps for that.

Guest dragonpt

Add

persist.ril.enable=false[/CODE]

[b]to your build.prop if you plan to use this ROM without a SIM card.[/b]

Performance will be (and has always been) terrible without a SIM card if you don't disable RIL.

Hi konstat so thats why this build was so laggy for me lol , i'm not using no SIM card atm.

ONE question for you MR KonstaT :

Is it possible to make an OFFLINE Mode, for the people that use the phone without SIM Card ?

BTW thanks again for this rom :)

If you cant add that, can you tell me some easy steps for that?

Thanks Mate ;)

Edited by dragonpt

Guest HDuser

what about aeropl

Hi konstat so thats why this build was so laggy for me lol , i'm not using no SIM card atm.

ONE question for you MR KonstaT :

Is it possible to make an OFFLINE Mode, for the people that use the phone without SIM Card ?

BTW thanks again for this rom :)

If you cant add that, can you tell me some easy steps for that?

Thanks Mate ;)

what about aeroplane mode?

Guest HDuser

There's a severe bug. Speech voice text is not working at all. :angry: :angry:

calm down calm down, Speech voice text requires ARMv7 processor and Blade is Armv6, Its not a bug but unsupported feature due to old hardware.

Guest dragonpt

But he's not in an aeroplane ;)

xD lol

But even on AeroPlane mode, if you DONT have an SIM card on the phone it with lag like hell !!!

and the phone will start FC alot...

Edited by dragonpt

xD lol

But even on AeroPlane mode, if you DONT have an SIM card on the phone it with lag like hell !!!

and the phone will start FC alot...

Mine was always fine with aeroplane mode and no sim, have you made sure it's not an app or process using CPU?