[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest KonstaT

First thanks a lot for great rom. Please do not post rom on hotfile it does not have resume capability. people like me (from india) still use 2G internet on mobile which has very low speed and may disconnect while downloading. mediafire was great.

Mediafire was great until they suspended my account and I lost access to all my Android related uploads from past two years. Thanks to 'Sony Pictures Worldwide Acquisitions Inc. and CBS Films Inc.' falsely claiming copyright to something that they don't own. :(

@KonstaT: I noticed a little bug (see screenshots), but it's kind of bug I can live with :D

It's happening everytime I lock and unlock my phone. Firstly it's centered and then it's aligned on the right and it's always switching like that...

Is that cLock or the regular digital clock widget? I've never seen that happen and I can't see how it would be device specific issue...

Guest peetu20

Thanks for your advice - all of you. And thank you for this wonderful 4.2 ROM.

It works fine on my Blade. I'm also using simple2ext jb42 from the second page of this topic.Until now it works just perfect. But anyway I have a question:

ClockWorkMode Recovery 5.0.2.0 doesn't make a backup of /sd-ext anymore. Everytime I try a new backup it keeps telling me

"Could not mount sd-ext. sd-ext backup may not be supported on this device. Skipping backup of sd-ext.

Generating md5 sum..."

What does that mean?

I've changed the partitions with TPT Helper prior to the upgrade from 10.0 (4.1.2) to 10.1 (4.2.2). But I had the same version of ClockworkMod Recovery on that Phone before.

Thanks for any ideas, Alex

You may have wrong type sd-ext

And update recovery to 6.0.x.x

Guest zppinto

What's the standard procedure to update the ROM? Wipe Dalvik cache and system cache or just flash it as it is?

I wiped cache and dalvik cache, and then flashed. Everything works fine :)

Edited by zppinto

Guest Ginginox

for me its been rock solid ... there are a few minor things that annoy some people,but maybe the only issue i have from time to time is it can get laggy sometimes for a few seconds after turning on,i just wait a few seconds and its fine :D and it doesnt do that all the time ... i have lockscreen disabled,maybe that doesnt help ?

i had been searching for a rom that lasted a long time on battery,looked good,worked well and had lots of settings to play with .. this is it :wub:

Thanks emotty,

you have convinced me. I try it:)

Guest Droopy_be

Hello,

I'm trying the cronmod int2ext+ and it works fine for many free applications.

I have one commercial appli (sportstracker pro) and I can't install it. I receive an error during installation

Do you known this issue?

Guest dreis911

@KonstaT: I noticed a little bug (see screenshots), but it's kind of bug I can live with :D

It's happening everytime I lock and unlock my phone. Firstly it's centered and then it's aligned on the right and it's always switching like that...

When the clock is to the right: delete it!

I had this clock widget to the right too, so I deleted it and another one stood in it's place, but centered.

Guest KonstaT

What would be the easiest way of using SWAP with this rom with a sd swap partition? Thanks guys.

Simple init.d script is probably the easiest solution.

#!/system/bin/sh

if [ -e /dev/block/mmcblk0p3 ];
then
swapon /dev/block/mmcblk0p3;
sysctl -w vm.swappiness=60
fi;
[/CODE]

Guest Ginginox

After one day of use, I find this ROM amazing! Thanks konstaT!

Unfortunately the bluetooth thetering with my N7 doesn't work, but it isn't a big deal for me.

Quick question: I'm the only one who doesn't work the "swiping" keyboard?

Guest rush1903

hello everyone

I need your kındly support regarding this rom. when I try to load via cwm I see error msg which is assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device".......... etc

I also loaded cynogen mod 10 and aurora borealıs but just I receıved error msg for Coynegen 10

can you help me for thıs ıssue

many thanks

Guest dreis911

hello everyone

I need your kındly support regarding this rom. when I try to load via cwm I see error msg which is assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device".......... etc

I also loaded cynogen mod 10 and aurora borealıs but just I receıved error msg for Coynegen 10

can you help me for thıs ıssue

many thanks

I'm having a bit trouble to understand your problem, but...

What do you mean by "load via cwm"? Are you using ROM Manager?

Since this is your first post... I have to ask:

Have you ever flashed your phone before?

If not I suggest that first you read this topic:

If you have:

What is your CWM version?

What GEN is your phone, now?

Guest elrond_bs

Quick question: I'm the only one who doesn't work the "swiping" keyboard?

Here is your answer (2 pages behind). Please use the search, it was asked few times before. Our processor is ARM6 and there is no source code, so it doesn't work.

Guest taannuk

Installed this ROM and like it - thank you KonstaT!!!

The only problem for me at the moment is inability to install s2e script. I followed these instructions that send my phone to rebooting that ends only with the battery remove.

Any advise which programme / script to use to automatically move all programmes into ext4 partition?

Thank you!

Guest Droopy_be

The only problem for me at the moment is inability to install s2e script. I followed these instructions that send my phone to rebooting that ends only with the battery remove.

Any advise which programme / script to use to automatically move all programmes into ext4 partition?

Thank you!

Link2Sd or int2etx2+

Link2sd must be installed as application

int2ext2+ is installed in the recovery mode

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1716124

Guest khadu

i am sorry to ask an unrelated ques;

I tried to insert nova launcher into the rom zip, but it didn't work,it just didn't even start after the first boot.(just forced close)

i wanted to know -What is the right way to make user apps as system app.

i also tried root explorer the same way but resulted in the same issue, although some apps like oi file manager and smart voice recorder do work after inserting them to the zip file of the rom . i have a 220mb system partition ,leaving less memory for installing apps so i wanted to make some of them as as system apps.

Guest Legiain

Hey Konsta and team

Thank you for the ROM - clean and smart!

I love to learn and this has been a cool opportunity to try things and learn about trimming and flashing new roms.

However {as a noob} I must ask if this - in your opinion - is the BEST MOD for my ZTE BLADE? I mean I understand this is for pro's and developers but I have got it to work quite nicely. Now that I have played and learned though, is this the best in terms of user-friendly and stability, or would you recommend one of the earlier mods?

Also {back to current} if anyone can help:

I am noticing my wi-fi doesn't reconnect to internet after sleep {I have to toggle wifi off/on and it reconnects to internet quickly}

Do you think it has to do with phone settings or router security?

Thanks in advance!

Guest peetu20

Thank you!

You should take s2e from page 1, boot to recovery, make suitable partition to sd, open s2e go to settings, tick mount as ext4, reboot, open s2e again, tick boxes u want reboot

Guest taannuk

You should take s2e from page 1, boot to recovery, make suitable partition to sd, open s2e go to settings, tick mount as ext4, reboot, open s2e again, tick boxes u want reboot

Thank you! I had done as you described (same instructions bu in more details are in the link I referred to) and it wiped all my programmes restored by Titanium after never ending rebooting. I tried 3 times that turned to be a waste of time. That is why I asked for help.

Guest I900-Nutzer

Pretty much yeah. There's also few patches for features/etc I've added in my builds. I haven't bothered uploading patches for removing Trebuchet wallpapers and LatinIME dictonaries, so your build will be slightly larger. Everything (except FM radio, one patch needed) will work without the patches as well. In addition you'll of course get all the latest CyanogenMod changes merged upstream.

Thx for your Answer KonstanT!

Is it possible that there is something broken with the latest merged Changes, compiling stops now with this Error:

device/zte/blade/overlay/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/res/values/dimens.xml:20: error: Resource at pie_trigger_height appears in overlay but not in the base package; use to add.

make: *** [/home/android/cm10.1/blade/out/target/common/obj/APPS/SystemUI_intermediates/src/R.stamp] Fehler 1

Thx!