[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest KonstaT

HI Guys,

I've got a silly issue what I cannot solve.

As we use Viber and VOIP also, when starting a call it always asked which one to use: Viber/MobileVOIP/Phone... with two options of the choice: "Always" and "Once" (or "Just now"?).

Last time I accidentally pressed the "Always" and there is no option any more now. (it does what I asked to do it always ... :wacko: .)

How should I reset to make it ask me again?

Strange but frustrating.

(It is still the 0329 on it)

Settings -> Apps -> Viber/MobileVOIP/Phone -> Clear defaults

Guest mio180

Settings -> Apps -> Viber/MobileVOIP/Phone -> Clear defaults

Wow my Master! :)

I learned something new today! (Phone -> Clear defaults)

Thank you!

Guest Mike69pt

Regarding the camera, I find it impossible to get a decent picture if people are not standing perfectly still. Is that normal?

Guest dreis911

Regarding the camera, I find it impossible to get a decent picture if people are not standing perfectly still. Is that normal?

Well, although it has 5Mpixels, the camera has a very low quality... So I think that "normal" should be the word!

Guest Dabar23

Well, although it has 5Mpixels, the camera has a very low quality... So I think that "normal" should be the word!

It has 3.2Mpixels, if you are talking about Blade.

Guest peetu20

It has 3.2Mpixels, if you are talking about Blade.

Most of blades have 5mp camera, but some Blades(Brazil, China,etc. if I remember right) has 3.2 mp camera, so it depends,which version of blade you have. Both cameras are bad, and mainly for childs toy :D

Guest Dabar23

Most of blades have 5mp camera, but some Blades(Brazil, China,etc. if I remember right) has 3.2 mp camera, so it depends,which version of blade you have. Both cameras are bad, and mainly for childs toy :D

That's true :D

Guest Quirocha

I have a issue:

I was using this rom, making update just by overlaping everytime there was a rebuild. It got slower so i decided to make a clena install:

Made the "Wipe Factory Data" + "Wipe cache" + " Wipe Dalvik Cache" and then made the install from zip with this rom.

Now i CaN'T receive incoming calls :( :( :(

I can make phone call, but not receive them.

Since it happened from the clean install i think it's some issue with the rom - i've already make another clean install, and installed other releases, but all came with the same Konsta Kernel and had the same trouble.

Anyone else?

UPDATE:

Just made a clean istall with [DEV][ROM][14.5.] CyanogenMod 10 (Continuation of KonstaT's work) and the problem's gone; another full wipe and this rom install and the problem's back!!!

Definetly a issue - at least in my hardware...

Edited by Quirocha

Guest elrond_bs

Most of blades have 5mp camera, but some Blades(Brazil, China,etc. if I remember right) has 3.2 mp camera, so it depends,which version of blade you have.

You are wrong, almost all Blades are 3.2Mpx, very few variants are 5Mpx. :)

Guest peetu20

You are wrong, almost all Blades are 3.2Mpx, very few variants are 5Mpx. :)

Most of european countries blade has been sold with 5mp camera, outside of european, most of blades has 3.2mp camera.

But it depends, here in finland, half of my schoolmates own zte blade, and finnish version is 5mp, I do not know popular is 5mp version, but thats the situation in finland :P

Guest AsparagusPlease

Are you absolutely sure that you have a ZTE Blade? ;) Because you certainly don't have a blade ClockWorkMod on your device. Swedish Snow was ported to couple of other ZTE devices as well...

Yes, of this, at least, I am absolutely sure. ;)

I am not sure about what version of ClockWorkMod I have installed, though. Cannot really remember as it was more than a year ago. But like I said, I have been using Swedish Snow. Is it possible to have installed the wrong ClockWorkMod and still have a working OS ? (haven't had any problems with SS)

And if you are indeed sure that I have the wrong ClockWorkMod version, could you please describe how to correct this? I am quite stupid and thus require easy-to-follow instructions for this sort of thing.

Guest elrond_bs

Most of european countries blade has been sold with 5mp camera, outside of european, most of blades has 3.2mp camera.

But it depends, here in finland, half of my schoolmates own zte blade, and finnish version is 5mp, I do not know popular is 5mp version, but thats the situation in finland :P

No, most European Blades (British, French, Spanish, Hungarian, Greek, Bulgarian) are 3.2Mpx - if you don't believe me - check it here! Even some of the European countries that have 5.0Mpx models, also have 3.2 models (by different provider). :)

Edited by elrond_bs

Guest peetu20

No, most European Blades (British, French, Spanish, Hungarian, Greek, Bulgarian) are 3.2Mpx - if you don't believe me - check it here! Even some of the European countries that have 5.0Mpx models, also have 3.2 models (by different provider). :)

But in finland we have 5mp model, and its popular :D

But I didnt no that 3.2mp version is popular,good to know.

Guest immortalgr

Hi ,

Just installed cm-10.1-20130514-KonstaKANG-blade.zip & gapps-jb42-20130307-KonstaKANG.zip (plus CronMod-INT2EXTV2+_signed.zip but I dont think it matters for my problem) .

I am getting a shell though adb but I am getting a permission denied when trying to su . Am I missing something here ?

Guest KonstaT

Hi ,

Just installed cm-10.1-20130514-KonstaKANG-blade.zip & gapps-jb42-20130307-KonstaKANG.zip (plus CronMod-INT2EXTV2+_signed.zip but I dont think it matters for my problem) .

I am getting a shell though adb but I am getting a permission denied when trying to su . Am I missing something here ?

Settings -> Developer options -> Root access -> ADB only or Apps and ADB

Guest peetu20

I have a issue:

I was using this rom, making update just by overlaping everytime there was a rebuild. It got slower so i decided to make a clena install:

Made the "Wipe Factory Data" + "Wipe cache" + " Wipe Dalvik Cache" and then made the install from zip with this rom.

Now i CaN'T receive incoming calls :( :( :(

I can make phone call, but not receive them.

Since it happened from the clean install i think it's some issue with the rom - i've already make another clean install, and installed other releases, but all came with the same Konsta Kernel and had the same trouble.

Anyone else?

UPDATE:

Just made a clean istall with [DEV][ROM][14.5.] CyanogenMod 10 (Continuation of KonstaT's work) and the problem's gone; another full wipe and this rom install and the problem's back!!!

Definetly a issue - at least in my hardware...

Is your IMEI fine?

Guest peetu20

Is there a way to remove Google search bar, on the top of the Home screen?

Use another launcher, Nova, Apex(slower than Nova)

Guest dreis911

Hold it for a moment and slide it to trash.

There is also an option for persistent search bar in settings > launcher > homescreen

Guest Walwon

Is there a chance to include a new version of Google Calendar in the next build? It is much more user friendly than the one included in the current ROM. It is one of the apps that I use most often. I know I can install it from Google Play store, but it would mean I would have two very similar apps in the phone.

Guest peetu20

Is there a chance to include a new version of Google Calendar in the next build? It is much more user friendly than the one included in the current ROM. It is one of the apps that I use most often. I know I can install it from Google Play store, but it would mean I would have two very similar apps in the phone.

Just delete Calendar.apk from /system/app and reboot