[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest Kazekage Gaara

Hi guys,

I came from CFX directly to the latest build. Everything is working fine except when I connect USB and click "USB Tether" my PC says "New device found - blade" and tries to find drivers and is unsuccessful. I had installed "ZTE Handset USB Driver" when I was using CFX (ColdFuxionX) and USB tether used to work great.

But now when I guide it to that folder for installing the driver it says "No appropriate drivers found".

By the way, ABD works great with MyPhoneExplorer and am able to edit/update contacts using it.

I searched a lot here but couldn't find the drivers.

Can you guys help me with this. Thanx a lot in advance :)

Guest sergiuv

Using ver 15.1 for 4 days now. Had done a clean install.

Does anybody experience more battery drain than 12.1 version?

cell standby and google services seem to be consuming more battery than before. [no settings changed] :(

I had about the same problem. In clockwork go to advanced and select Wipe battery stats. Read this:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/349294-the-battery-drain-fix-i-found-works-like-this-i-found-this-through-trial-and-error/

Guest French_Connection

Excuse me but I want to know if there is finally the cpu settings with the cpu governors in order to downclock or overclock the cpu.

Thanks

Guest VuckoKS

Not using s2e here.

Have installed link2sd but atill havent mounted the ext partition on the sdcard so i doubt it has anything to do with that.

Changed to smartass2 cpu governor, so far havent had more random reboots.

Bluetooth also doesnt work correctly here, cant pair the phone with my tablet on tablet talk application

I did the opposite changed cpu governor to Ondemand, it was on smartass2, I will see how it behave

today

Guest Imago Otti

Excuse me but I want to know if there is finally the cpu settings with the cpu governors in order to downclock or overclock the cpu.

Thanks

Yes, in the settings/performance.

Guest jpblade

Hmmm i've paired my bt headset and I don't have that problem i use everyday and now i have pair bt headset and liveview watch i don't see your problem

Pairs only when in good mood, for my phone...!

Hi guys,

I came from CFX directly to the latest build. Everything is working fine except when I connect USB and click "USB Tether" my PC says "New device found - blade" and tries to find drivers and is unsuccessful. I had installed "ZTE Handset USB Driver" when I was using CFX (ColdFuxionX) and USB tether used to work great.

But now when I guide it to that folder for installing the driver it says "No appropriate drivers found".

By the way, ABD works great with MyPhoneExplorer and am able to edit/update contacts using it.

I searched a lot here but couldn't find the drivers.

Can you guys help me with this. Thanx a lot in advance :)

Try this --> http://www.modaco.com/topic/355903-devrom81-cyanogenmod-10-android-412/page__st__2940#entry2071419

Guest hedgepigdaniel

I remember how buggy ICS was on the Blade after it was released in AOSP - CyanogenMod decided that it wasn't worth supporting, hardware video acceleration didn't work and didn't look like working, lots of the old developers as well as ZTE started moving on to newer phones, and it generally seemed like an uphill battle. I thought gingerbread would be the limit for the Blade, but it looks like been proven wrong. I just flashed this onto my old Blade which I gave to my dad and it seems to be running really well, with no important features missing.

So congratulations to KonstaT and all others who have been involved in getting ICS and JB to work so well - its brought new life to my Blade again, and I really appreciate the effort that's gone into it.

As good as my Galaxy Nexus is, It's sometimes disappointing how easy it is to hack, and I miss all the fun you guys have.

cm-10.1-20130119-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/?huv341mxpapq4fi

md5:5ed3037b64820b4bb2ee47dfc27ed94b

-Fix restoring network mode preference on reboot (1)

-Mms auto-retrieval (1,2,3)

-Wifi tethering: disable wow and add wakelock (thanks to daemond)

do you take other donation methods than PayPal? I'd be glad to donate but I don't have a credit card (only debit card)

Edited by Guest

cm-10.1-20130119-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

http://www.mediafire...huv341mxpapq4fi

md5:5ed3037b64820b4bb2ee47dfc27ed94b

-Fix restoring network mode preference on reboot (1)

-Mms auto-retrieval (1,2,3)

-Wifi tethering: disable wow and add wakelock (thanks to daemond)

can you try to see what's happening with airplane mode? the phone gets all slow, like it's waiting for a simple card or trying to communicate with the outside but all of it is blocked

edit... might be a CM issue...

Edited by Guest

Guest Pranav Jindal

thanks a lot for making our blade live upto date... :D

can anyone help me??

how to make google now work?? i mean the voice input for google now??

and KonstaT- bluetooth is still buggy, i'm not able to find devices, nor other devices are able to find my phone.. :unsure:

thanks a lot for making our blade live upto date... :D

can anyone help me??

how to make google now work?? i mean the voice input for google now??

and KonstaT- bluetooth is still buggy, i'm not able to find devices, nor other devices are able to find my phone.. :unsure:

Google now, as is, isn't compatible with armv6

Google have hidden the developer options in Android 4.2 - this is a stock implementation and is well documented. Even though so many people are struggling to search this thread to learn that Google Now Voice Search is not compatible with the processor in the Blade, they should still be able to find another method of performing a Google search! While I'm at it, the play version of S2E does not yet support Android 4.2 - use the custom one posted here and at xda.

It pains me to feed these people, but can these points be added to the OP, please?

do you take other donation methods than PayPal? I'd be glad to donate but I don't have a credit card (only debit card)

Why don't you try a prepaid credit card? It's a visa or a mastercard but with only your preferred amount available. As for paypal makes no difference.

Check with your bank.

Edited by Bodai

Guest KingsizeX

Anyone having dictionary issues with the last two versions?

I can't seem to use the Portuguese language on the keyboard even though its my predefined language.

English word prediction works just fine...

Any hints?

Guest Martenz-89

What I must to do, if I want to install a new version of this ROM? Currently I have version 15.1. CM10.1 and I want refllash it to version 19.1. CM10.1.

I have to delete the cache and Dalvik cache, or delete cache only without Dalvik cache, or do not delete anything?

Thank you for your answers.

Edited by Martenz-89

Guest hedgepigdaniel

Hello all,

Apologies if these questions have been asked and answered already; I've been trying to use the search function but it seems to consistently return no results. I'm running the 19/01 build with the gapps on the first page.

1. In google maps navigation, the default voice for my locale is the smooth and classy male English voice from Google TTS. It works out of the box, but maps tells me I don't have any TTS engine installed on first run of navigation, and sure enough Google TTS is not listed in Text to Speech settings in language and input settings (even though it works). Is there some issue with the gapps package? I can install Pico TTS from the market as maps suggests, but then I am unable to use the Google TTS voice which I like better, despite it apparently being installed.
  2. Google now sais there is a new version available but its incompatible with my device. Is this because the new version is incompatible with ARMv6, and is there a way to get it?
  3. Voice recognition doesn't work: it sais "Initialising" for a while and then exits without hearing anything. Is this a known/fixable issue?
  4. The AOSP google keyboard's gesture typing doesn't work. I can type letters individually just fine, but if I swipe through a word, nothing is written. Known/fixable?

Guest Kazekage Gaara

Hi,

Thanx for pointing it out. I did some research and came to know that you need to disable "USB debugging" when you want to use "USB Tether" :D

I disabled USB Debugging and USB tether started working PERFECTLY!!!

Thank you SO MUCH KonstaT for your AWESOME work. Really appreciate the effort buddy :D

Guest Cyclothunder

Anyone having dictionary issues with the last two versions?

I can't seem to use the Portuguese language on the keyboard even though its my predefined language.

English word prediction works just fine...

Any hints?

in settings go to language & input. the open the keyboard settings. uncheck "system language" and then choose portugal from the list below.

hope it's this.

um abraço tuga :)