[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

When I first installed the ROM, I had that keyboard squashed into the status bar thing. I reinstalled, and since then everything has been running silky smooth, fault-free and fast. If you go back a couple of pages, I made a post which linked to the instructions I followed to do the reinstall.

Hmm, okay. Afaik, I did a clean install, but I guess I missed something. Thanks anyway.

Also, the latest one, 29.1., is really much faster than 19.1. Thanks KonstaT for your awesome work!

EDIT: yeps, I haven't done this: "10) Settings> Developer options: tick "Disable hardware overlays"" Let's hope it helps, thanks again

Edited by Janil

Guest karololszak

I've noticed some graphical glitches when using app like YouTube, notably when playing a video and rotating the screen - what I see happening is statusbar flicker: after rotating the phone on it's side ("horizontal") the statusbar disappears and then appears again, but it shows small (the same size as in "portrait") and then it does a fold-like thing and is of full width again.

I sometimes also see a green pixelating thing when rotating the screen (usually when rotating from horizontal to portrait).

What I find annoying is that the screen rotates only about 4 seconds after I rotate the phone - it used to be instant on CM7.

I'm trying to report on what might be an issue (but it may be something on my side, however I've done full wipe before flashing this ROM).

Please don't take it as an complain, because I consider this ROM an awesome work and I am really glad I can use it. I couldn't dream that I would get so many updates to my phone, and it still gets better, so thank you devs, especially thank you KonstaT. I just want to be helpful and to help to make this ROM even better. If I can help with some logs for these above issues please let me know, I'll do my best.

Guest android@sam

Hmm, okay. Afaik, I did a clean install, but I guess I missed something. Thanks anyway.

Also, the latest one, 29.1., is really much faster than 19.1. Thanks KonstaT for your awesome work!

EDIT: yeps, I haven't done this: "10) Settings> Developer options: tick "Disable hardware overlays"" Let's hope it helps, thanks again

If you reboot after ticking the option,the option gets unticked itself.It's because of "not fully" working triple buffering.

So no sense in enabling that option.

Just posting to thank you KonstaT for your ROMs, I used them on my Blade from 2.3 ROMs to this 4.2.1 one. Now I have bought LG/Google Nexus 4 so it's time to move on for me. Thanks again for all the work and good luck with future development.

Hi, I can't find the CM setting for CPU in this ROM, could anyone tell where I could find it?

for those asking for performance settings...

are you sure

are you sure

are you sure

are you sure

are you sure

are you sure

are you sure

are you sure

are you sure

are you sure

are you sure

are you sure

are you sure

are you sure

are you sure

you are the most stupidest person on earth...

thanks for being a noob

and not reading the previous forum pages....

you have reached lvl 100...

you are now lvl100 DUMBASS..

now try to do the same in the about section custom build version...

thanks.....

cursing (abey chutiye log kaha se aa jate hai)...

for others read if you need a chuckle

Edited by vNa5h

Notification LED always shows solid red while the phone is sleeping. It blinks green only while awake.

Is this normal? Does it depend on hardware revisions?

Is there any way to make it show a solid green while sleeping? (This was the default in previous ROMs (CM7 or stock).)

Guest khizhny

Hi, I can't find the CM setting for CPU in this ROM, could anyone tell where I could find it?

Why not put the answer to the first post with big red letters!?

I've encountered another possible bug today (build from 12. 1.):

If I call a person and I get a busy signal, the ringing sound is coming through the "music" speaker and is very loud. This could be a problem in some situations.

I'm using the default Dialer app.

Does no one else have this problem? Can someone test?

The easiest way to test this is to call your own number, you will get the busy line sound.

Edited by sharix

Guest snarkavenger

Wifi battery use?

I love the latest build. I was looking at my battery use this morning and wifi was about 80% of it. Usually (on other ROMs) I would expect wifi and screen to be about equal if I've been using it with a chunk of cell standby in there too (I don't use mobile data). Is there anything vastly different about the wifi protocol (when to standby etc) on this ROM? I have no push apps.

Notification LED always shows solid red while the phone is sleeping. It blinks green only while awake.

Is there any way to make it show a solid green while sleeping? (This was the default in previous ROMs (CM7 or stock).)

Works fine for me.

Works fine for me.

works for me too

Thanks guys.

Either my phone has some damage or the portuguese Sapo a5 (ZTE Libra) is a bit different form other phones.

(I already had it serviced under warranty about an year ago because the leds and buttons started behaving erratically with no apparent reason.)

Guest danyangelo11

I have a bit of a problem with this Rom. Sometimes, when unlocking my phone, the keys light up but the screen remains dark and then the phone hot reboots, showing the cyanogenmod animation. It goes back to the app I was using and doesn't require SIM code.

Anyone have any guesses of what the problem may be?

I really love it, it's just this issue that's a bit annoying.

i was checking out developer options when i came across "secondary displays". What are they really for, can they be used for multitasking or something like that ?

i was checking out developer options when i came across "secondary displays". What are they really for, can they be used for multitasking or something like that ?

Yeah even I wanted to know.. Really curious.

Hdmi output for phones supporting it

Hello, followed all other thread but also when installing Lucky Patcher I had same problem: no space left! :blink:

So I reflashed and also format ext partition from recovery, before install s2e: now it works great!

Thanks anyway.

If you are ungrateful enough to install lucky poacher and not support the app developers then you should at least know how to use it properly....else Stfu

+1

I noticed this too. With CM9, the notification LED went green for messages, and red for missed calls. But right now, It is always either red, or it sometimes doesn't even turn on when I have a new message notification.

Is logcat needed here?

+1

I noticed this too. With CM9, the notification LED went green for messages, and red for missed calls. But right now, It is always either red, or it sometimes doesn't even turn on when I have a new message notification.

Is logcat needed here?

Have you enable pulse notification?

Setting -> System -> Pulse Notification Light

Have you enable pulse notification?

Setting -> System -> Pulse Notification Light

I did, and that's how I got the green flashing led. Otherwise it wouldn't light up, IIRC.

However, in previous roms, I got a green solid notification led if the phone was sleeping. Now I get a red led, the same has the charging led... Not a big "problem" but it left me wondering...