[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest kamal_saran

Hey everybuddy I have a problem I'm Trying to port slimbean from skate...version using guide at xda about how to port ROM..... Everything works fine ..but root is not working.....anybuddy tell me what to do.....I'm using cm10.1 as Base....:rolleyes:

Guest thanasis00

My Bluetooth is working fine :P

Have you tried to turn off bt from blade and turn it on back again to see if it's pairing again? That was the issue that i had in the previous release, so i turned to daemon's 4.1.2 that works perfectly.

Guest khizhny

I wonder. Our blade have 512M RAM but system shows just 420Mb. Even if suppose that RAM 512 000 000 bytes it still should be 488Mb. Anyone knows where the rest 46Mb?

Guest kamal_saran
I wonder. Our blade have 512M RAM but system shows just 420Mb. Even if suppose that RAM 512 000 000 bytes it still should be 488Mb. Anyone knows where the rest 46Mb?

It's system reserved:rolleyes:

Guest kamal_saran
Hey everybuddy I have a problem I'm Trying to port slimbean from skate...version using guide at xda about how to port ROM..... Everything works fine ..but root is not working.....anybuddy tell me what to do.....I'm using cm10.1 as Base....:rolleyes:

Anybody or should I make a seperate thread.:rolleyes:

Edited by kamal_saran

Guest sontarasan

Hi

I'm new to CM10.1 from Swedish Snow - no winges or whines from me - just questions looking for solutions. :)

I had Car Home by Google in SS - I now can't install this from the Play Store as its not compatible. Is there any way round this? Really liked this as its free and easy to use.

I also appear to be missing Superuser, No-frills CPU control and VM Heap Tool - are these no longer required in CM10.1 or should I install them.

I've read in a previous post to switch to smartassv2 governor - cant work out how to do this unless I install CPU control.

Guest android@sam

Hi

I'm new to CM10.1 from Swedish Snow - no winges or whines from me - just questions looking for solutions. :)

I had Car Home by Google in SS - I now can't install this from the Play Store as its not compatible. Is there any way round this? Really liked this as its free and easy to use.

I also appear to be missing Superuser, No-frills CPU control and VM Heap Tool - are these no longer required in CM10.1 or should I install them.

I've read in a previous post to switch to smartassv2 governor - cant work out how to do this unless I install CPU control.

You can change the governor settings by going to

performance >processor>CPU governor.

Guest crazzy_boy

Hi

about the governor, you need to unlock the programmer options. Go to "about the phone" in settings, tap 7 times on the build number. Then you can change the governor in da performance button in settings

Guest sontarasan

Fantastic, Thanks Android@Sam and Crazzy-boy

anyone any ideas on installing Car Home or should I be looking at an alternative car route planner?

Guest haary

European ZTE Blade TPT upgraded to Gen2, rebranded as "BASE Lutea" by the provider. Upgraded from CM 7.2.

The ROM is reasonably fast, considering that this is Android 4.2 running on a 600 Mhz single-core CPU.

Everything I tested worked so far. It was fascinating to see all these shiny new JB apps running on this old phone. But it was clearly slower then Cyanogenmod 7.2. (Android 2.3.x)

But there was finally one show stopper: The microphone was incredibly low-voiced to the point that e. g. voice search didn't work (it didn't recognize anything) and persons I called couldn't understand me, unless I screamed directly into the mic.

Re-flashing back to Cyanogenmod 7.2 fixed the microphone volume issue.

No "whining", just a report. ;)

Guest KonstaT

New build. Quite a bit of experimental/wip stuff included in this one. ROM + Gapps also getting again really close to 160mb but should be still just under.

cm-10.1-20130324-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/?1oifi9869o0y12f

md5:79aa8c64543abbb0fec7e1ee6de6e09f

-included daemond's Effem (FM Radio) app

-fixed audio routing and FM Radio volume control issues (thanks to C3C0)

-backported bluetooth UHID driver - added support for bluetooth input devices (thanks to plaguedbypenguins)

-pie controls (1,2,3,4,5)

-semi-working Ad-Hoc support (open networks) (1,2,3,4,5,6)

-phone: Make going to call log after call optional (1)

-am: Allow more hidden apps on devices with lots of RAM (1) + limit max background processes

-Use jpegOptimized bootanimations (1)

-new Apollo (merged)

Guest heroutm

Which app do you guys use to link apps and data to ext partition? I have tried Link2SD, but I still got problems with internal memory. It doesn't work like S2E did, am I right? It is impossible to install 20+ apps. After I update some app it gets lost. I need to reinstall it. What the hell is going on?

Guest lunario

Which app do you guys use to link apps and data to ext partition? I have tried Link2SD, but I still got problems with internal memory. It doesn't work like S2E did, am I right? It is impossible to install 20+ apps. After I update some app it gets lost. I need to reinstall it. What the hell is going on?

s2e works fine https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B2eOC8F2oVCPQ1d2Ym4tejhQaFU/edit?pli=1&docId=0B2eOC8F2oVCPWFptZ1VsT2dBYU0 flash from recovery

Guest Polys Polykarpou

are the bt pairing issues fixed in the latest build? i.e. pairing a device (e.g. bt headset), turning bt off and then back on and the device reconnects. with previous builds, the headset wouldn't reconnect.

Guest lunario

Which partition size do you use?

atm 180 custom system gen 2 phone

i had 220mb system gen2 stock before

Edited by lunario