[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest dreis911

you can use lmt launcher with all launchers: apex, nova or trebuchet because it isn't a real launcher, just an extension

Thanks for your help.

But, if "Pie Controls" don't work on Trebuchet, why did KonstaT mentioned that this ROM has "Pie Controls"??? :huh:

Guest emotty

New build. Quite a bit of experimental/wip stuff included in this one. ROM + Gapps also getting again really close to 160mb but should be still just under.

cm-10.1-20130324-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

http://www.mediafire...1oifi9869o0y12f

md5:79aa8c64543abbb0fec7e1ee6de6e09f

-included daemond's Effem (FM Radio) app

-fixed audio routing and FM Radio volume control issues (thanks to C3C0)

-backported bluetooth UHID driver - added support for bluetooth input devices (thanks to plaguedbypenguins)

-pie controls (1,2,3,4,5)

-semi-working Ad-Hoc support (open networks) (1,2,3,4,5,6)

-phone: Make going to call log after call optional (1)

-am: Allow more hidden apps on devices with lots of RAM (1) + limit max background processes

-Use jpegOptimized bootanimations (1)

-new Apollo (merged)

Thankyou !!!

Looking forward to trying it :D

Guest RZRV8

Pie Controls finally! Thank you so much, KonstaT its workingg perfectly! And those who are complaining obviously dont know how to activate them. Thanks man!

Guest dreis911

Pie Controls finally! Thank you so much, KonstaT its workingg perfectly! And those who are complaining obviously dont know how to activate them. Thanks man!

I would dare to say: "that's a sad comment!!!" :huh:

Guest bhush

why don't u explain?

Guest memedroid123

Select bottom trigger, then you just need to swype from the menu button to the bottom screen.IT'S SO EASY >_>

Edited by memedroid123

Guest bhush

Select bottom trigger, then you just need to swype from the menu button to the bottom screen.IT'S SO EASY >_>

does it need extended desktop

Guest Cata_Simi

I do not see the utility in pie controls since we have hardware buttons with same functionality

(for thoes with bat drain) it will be better, trust me, just keep charging

Edited by Cata_Simi

Guest Ceaușescu

I do not see the utility in pie controls since we have hardware buttons with same functionality

Pie control has nothing to do with hardbuttons. :P

Guest smsmasters.co.uk

Is there a way to enable swap in this ROM natively without using swapper?

Edited by smsmasters.co.uk

Guest dreis911

Yes, it would be "so easy" if it worked... :(

I have "pie controls" now because I followed Loki86 tip: I installed "lmt launcher".

And it doesn't need expanded desktop!

Conclusion:

Well, it's pretty!!! ... but I still don't know if it brings any useful advantage.

Guest excel0

I don't want to seem like one of those people who whine for changes and fixes but is there a possibility that you could um... like... I dunno... fix...

S2E completely? please... :unsure:

Guest hankmoody

Hi. I have a little problem that someone may also have noticed. I am on Spanish language and Spanish location. When I enter the stock browser I get google and localization in the correct language. Everything works except of searching from the navigation bar (in the browser), where I get results in english (URL: http://www.google.es/search?redir_esc=&redir_esc=&hl=en&client=ms-android-google....

I noticed that language changes to English and it probably is because of the search engine. This happens in all 4.2 versions till now. I hadn't noticed it in 4.1.

It is not a big deal but is there any way to fix it?

Thanks.

Guest KonstaT

@KonstaT - I have one question for you: is the /dev partition cleared with each reboot in this ROM (or in Android generally) ?

/dev is not a partition. It's where linux kernel creates a special "file" that represent actual hardware devices on the system. It also contains some virtual pseudo-devices. E.g. /dev/null is where I forward all personal messages with tech support questions/requests/etc. ;) No, you can't move dalvik-cache to /dev.

Hi all.

I've decided to do a clean install on this one. Formated all partitions and installed rom + gapps. After 1st boot, I get a blank screen (backlight is on, touchscreen reacts to touch because the hardkeys backlight is on). To fix this i need to remove the battery and reboot.

Anyone can confirm this? If you can't confirm, please reply as well because I have no idea what is wrong here.

Yeah, seems to happen on my other device as well. I've narrowed it down to some change between 23rd and 24th but I have no obvious suspect what might have caused it.

Apparently pie controls does not work.

Enabled expanded desktop and pie controls, but nothing works.

Could you please stop trolling this thread. Haven't you gotten banned couple of times already?

Pie controls work just fine. It's just a bit tricky to invoke it on the left/right (bottom is fine) because the detection area is quite narrow. Also bezel on Blade is a bit higher than the screen and it makes it difficult to swipe from the very edge of the display. Also some other devices have issues with too small detection area and it might get sorted upstream. If not, I can increase it for this device later.

I don't want to seem like one of those people who whine for changes and fixes but is there a possibility that you could um... like... I dunno... fix...

S2E completely? please... :unsure:

No, you don't seem to understand. It's not something that I'm supposed to fix. S2E doesn't officially support Android 4.2 and there's nothing I can do about that. If you want to whine, make your complaints to Oleg Krikun. Or even better, find another a2sd solution that works for you.

Guest Janil
Yeah, seems to happen on my other device as well. I've narrowed it down to some change between 23rd and 24th but I have no obvious suspect what might have caused it.
Older versions starting from January needed a reboot for some reason, because they would not accept the pin. The pin screen just kept reappearing after putting the correct pin. This was solved by a reboot right after installing the rom. Could this be related? Tested on two different Blades.