[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

@KonstaT

Hey KonstaT, since Nova Launcher is really faster and afaik does the same as Trebuchet Launcher...

Is it possible to include the free version instead of the Trebuchet?

That is never gonna happen.

Guest razor38

Wow! Installed Nova Launcher and the Blade has never been faster! Smoother than a cashmere codpiece! Thank you KonstaT & team

thanks for that recommendation. Phone response is much improved with nova launcher

Guest Ceaușescu

thanks for that recommendation. Phone response is much improved with nova launcher

Hope KonstaT will include it in the next version.

Nova is superior compared to Trebuchet.

Guest KonstaT

New build. Mostly just keeping up with upstream. ROM + gapps from the first post still barely fit 160mb /system (159,2mb).

cm-10.1-20130418-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

http://www.mediafire...hnh0x7ytwb0esdr

md5:734fae74a29734cbf3a7b0a0e4f2fbea

-rewrite device settings

-add option to disable button backlight

-included total of two wallpapers :P (AOSP and CyanogenMod default wallpapers)

Guest szpilasty

For me BT is working only when switched on from main Settings screen. Not working when switched on from Quick Setting Panel. Thanks for tip. At least is searching for device. I will try it with other...

Edited by szpilasty

Guest elrond_bs

Yes, it is far superior, but it will not be included. You can always install whatever launcher you like, some people may prefer WP8 based launcher for example. Stock is stock and must be the same for all (and for CM it's Trebuchet). You can always replace Trebuchet with Nova before installing the ROM. I prefer easier updates without having to move it to system each time.

Edited by elrond_bs

Guest dreis911

Yes, it is far superior, but it will not be included. You can always install whatever launcher you like, some people may prefer WP8 based launcher for example. Stock is stock and must be the same for all (and for CM it's Trebuchet). You can always replace Trebuchet with Nova before installing the ROM. I prefer easier updates without having to move it to system each time.

Yes.

On 2nd thoughts I agree with you.

But changing the ROM may not be the answer, it implies a larger System partition (Nova is bigger), so it's not that practical. Right?

New build. Mostly just keeping up with upstream. ROM + gapps from the first post still barely fit 160mb /system (159,2mb).

-included total of two wallpapers :P (AOSP and CyanogenMod default wallpapers)

Thanks a lot!!!

wallpapers??? why not? ;)

Edited by dreis911

Guest peetu20

@KonstaT

Hey KonstaT, since Nova Launcher is really faster and afaik does the same as Trebuchet Launcher...

Is it possible to include the free version instead of the Trebuchet?

Or is there any copyright problems?

If not I'll try to do it manually... ^_^

Or not.... I think it's too "heavy"!

Is there a way to enable the swap partition without using an external app such as swapper2?

No

Nova Launcher is user, app and it cannot be installed as system app, it force closes immidialtely, Edited by peetu20

Guest alfred_i_kwak

Nova Launcher is user, app and it cannot be installed as system app, it force closes immidialtely,

I've changed Nova to system app. It's working totally fine and without FCs.

Guest ivenae

The bluetooth-tip is working perfectly.

I don't need bluetooth very often, but if i need it, there should be a procedure which will make me use it without rebooting or try and error a lot of time. Like yours! thx!

Guest hejinqiu

This is my port of CyanogenMod 10.1 for ZTE Blade. It is unofficial and unsupported by the CyanogenMod team. This ROM is mainly for developers/testers/advanced users. I'm really not interested in hearing whining about non-working things (and questions when they will be fixed), actually I couldn't care less if you have issues with this ROM. ;) There's instructions/sources in the third post to build CM10.1 yourself. If you must have something fixed right now - you better do it yourself.

post-834050-0-58159400-1356078847_thumb.post-834050-0-46040400-1356078867_thumb.post-834050-0-69493600-1356078903_thumb.post-834050-0-59053500-1356078887_thumb.

cm-10.1-20130418-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

http://www.mediafire...hnh0x7ytwb0esdr

md5:734fae74a29734cbf3a7b0a0e4f2fbea

gapps-jb42-20130307-KonstaKANG.zip

http://www.mediafire...ss5khtjf9a5v4s9

md5:8545SPAM12c25aab6c849595eb96827d

You'll need at least 160mb system partition for the ROM and gapps to fit. Both gen1->gen2 and G2 TPTs are available at Amphoras' TPT Helper.

Working:

• Wifi
  • RIL (mobile network & data)
  • GPS
  • Bluetooth (& bt-tethering?)
  • Audio (playback/input/routing/headphones/etc)
  • Camera (photos, camcorder & panorama)
  • Hardware acceleration and OpenGL rendering
  • Hardware video decoding & encoding
  • SD card
  • USB-storage & adb
  • USB-tethering
  • Wifi-tethering
  • Browser
  • Touchscreen/multi-touch
  • Sensors
  • LEDs
  • FM radio

Not working:

Guest dreis911

No

Nova Launcher is user, app and it cannot be installed as system app, it force closes immidialtely,

Me too. I've put NovaLauncher into /system and deleted Trebuchet from it, rebooted, and it seems to be working very well.

Guest robreid

Me too. I've put NovaLauncher into /system and deleted Trebuchet from it, rebooted, and it seems to be working very well.

Did you have to delete anything else from the ROM or does it still fit in /160mb system?

Guest dreis911

Did you have to delete anything else from the ROM or does it still fit in /160mb system?

I already had deleted some things before installing the ROM. So now I still have 7.46MB free (of 160MB) in /system.

Can you check how much you have left in /system?

I can tell you that Trebuchet is 862KB and Nova is 2424KB.

If you need space... trim the LatinIME.

Guest robreid

I already had deleted some things before installing the ROM. So now I still have 7.46MB free (of 160MB) in /system.

Can you check how much you have left in /system?

I can tell you that Trebuchet is 862KB and Nova is 2424KB.

If you need space... trim the LatinIME.

That's a good idea - I don't need half of the languages anyway.

Guest peetu20

When I did it with cm10, it force closed.

I included it to ROM, maybe u pushed it to /system/app