[MOD][ICS/JB] SONY Xperia V Walkman Clear Audio+, Movies & Album "22-12-12"

Guest raverrr

Guest raverrr

Just found this on XDA and i needed to update to the latest release of CM9 anyway so i thought "why not give it a try?"

I'm glad i did!! All the components work very well. The picture gallery is what did it for me as you can sync it to your facebook!

The only thing you need to remove from our CM9 for it to work flawlessly is the DSP manager as it conflicts. Not a great loss. The sony equalizer is better anyway (IMO)

Check it out, here is the OP:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2059203

Guest krishang3
Just found this on XDA and i needed to update to the latest release of CM9 anyway so i thought "why not give it a try?"

I'm glad i did!! All the components work very well. The picture gallery is what did it for me as you can sync it to your facebook!

The only thing you need to remove from our CM9 for it to work flawlessly is the DSP manager as it conflicts. Not a great loss. The sony equalizer is better anyway (IMO)

Check it out, here is the OP:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2059203

I have tried this a while ago and it works.

• 1 month later...
Guest raverrr
So newb question, why do you have to apply this as a MOD? Which is sort of like a patch right? Why can you need just install the apk(s)?

Because it isn't just apk's. Other files are needed for it to work.

Guest DarKevil7

Does this work on CM10.1 ???

Not with me. Everything FC and you lose the sound (No sound from speaker/headphones).

Thank you raverrr for sharing the info.

P.S.- Sorry for my bad english.

Edited by DarKevil7