[ROM] [JB] [AOKP] [4.1.2] ★ AOKP Emotion ★ DISCONTINUED

Guest krishang3

Guest krishang3

Hello guys I will release a final port of aokp ... but I will re edit this thread because i have decided I am going to work on a different ROM..

Merry Christmas from Santa's little elf

Edited by krishang3

Guest dan nedan

i didnt get the point!

you will release this rom and after that you will work on other rom?

some people here are waiting here for further support...or you will not provide il.

am i understood correctly?

Merry Christmas!!

Edited by dan nedan

Guest krishang3
i didnt get the point!

you will release this rom and after that you will work on other rom?

some people here are waiting here for further support...or you will not provide il.

am i understood correctly?

Merry Christmas!!

I know people will be waiting for this ROM and im trying my best dude...

Its just that the device HTC isn't a good device to port from... IMO I get lots of bugs...

I will release a build with fixes but ROM control won't work.. what's the point of aokp if ROM control doesn't work lol....

I will replace aokp with a new aokp so it will just be a bit of difference...

Guest thejaimes111

I know people will be waiting for this ROM and im trying my best dude...

Its just that the device HTC isn't a good device to port from... IMO I get lots of bugs...

I will release a build with fixes but ROM control won't work.. what's the point of aokp if ROM control doesn't work lol....

I will replace aokp with a new aokp so it will just be a bit of difference...

So you´re going to rebase it, no?

Guest mariuscesane

We found a very big problem. I have a G300, 2030 baseband and every time I installed AOKP rom, the phone died out. Had to go to service and JTAGG only managed to fix it. Happened to me twice. What's wrong with rum AOKP? It installs differently? with other ROMs installed nothing happened bad, just AOKP.

We found a very big problem. I have a G300, 2030 baseband and every time I installed AOKP rom, the phone died out. Had to go to service and JTAGG only managed to fix it. Happened to me twice. What's wrong with rum AOKP? It installs differently? with other ROMs installed nothing happened bad, just AOKP.

lol, sorry but lol.

Edit: The AOKP rom is for a different phone.

Edited by Cyda

Guest mariuscesane

I do not know exactly. I just know that I found a rom AOKP which is said and G300. I downloaded and installed, but the phone died on the spot, ever since install. I gave AOKP ROM for G300 search on Google. The two I've found, is said to be for huawei G300 and wanted to test them.

Not to make the same mistake ... I wanna know if ROM from the first post is for G300.

Sorry for my bad english.

Try more ROMs because they are looking for a stable, without bugs and lags, so that you can use every day. I want a new besides the stock ROM. three months looking for a stable ROM for G300, but I have not found another one yet. Only close to what I want is the built Cyda - Stock Plus B7 952, only a few days of use, he started showing defects and reject my application. Best was the original, gb236, but do not know how to put it back. I'm afraid you destroy and phone. It was the most stable and clean ROM.

Only close to what I want is the built Cyda - Stock Plus B7 952, only a few days of use, he started showing defects and reject my application.

I remember you posting that in the Stock+ thread but no other users have reported it and I have never seen this happen either so it begs the question on what you are doing differently to everyone else.

And just to reiterate so it is clear; the AOKP rom in the first post is NOT for the G300. It is for the HTC Desire.

Guest mariuscesane

There is a AOKP ROM for G300? I want to test.

Cyda, have developed the best ROM so far. Believe me, I've tested almost all that I found and yours is the most stable, but still has some problems to. Some of them can be solved by a reboot and others persist. For example, there are some applications installed after ROM. They work a few days and then asks me to force close. List of themselves to post the next day.

Thank you!