What did everyone get for Christmas? ;)

Guest razzmataz1478

Guest razzmataz1478

I got some books, new bridge camera amongst other things.

I also got a piece of cardboard with a picture of Nexus 10 stuck to it, and £320. OOS. Apparently ;)

You got...

Guest razzmataz1478
A T shirt, Jumper, some Nick nacks, Expendables 2 DVD, and some money which will go towards a San Diego (I know, I know)

San Diego...interesting choice.

got a little bonsai tree! :D

548655_10200260312096668_1079487415_n.jpg

524177_10200260312136669_1215509128_n.jpg

Ooooo.

PlayStation Portable. :)

Not here yet, though. Ordered this morning.

Oh that's nice. Which version?

Guest plegdroid

Some quality time with the family and a beautiful day. not much, but when you pay for everything anyhoo it's not quite the same. family present, 40 inch Samsung tv. was much needed as the old one was dieing.

worth every pound in content kid's. :)

Guest Redstarr1

I got a Coolermaster laptop-cooler from my girlfriend. my laptop tends to get a bit hot, A month ago it constantly went up to 90°C, but I solved that by blowing some air in with a compressor at work. The fan rattles a bit now, but at least the laptop doesn't shut itself down the moment I start a video. Now with that cooler, hopefully the internal fan doesn't need to run as much (and rattle as much). I didn't tell her I was planning to buy a new laptop next year though :P, probably won't be using it a lot after that. But she can use it then, her laptop gets even hotter (she probably intended something like that :D).

Also, an electric toothbrush and some cinema tickets from my parents and brother.

Here's a picture of the laptop cooler. Sorry about the mess, I'm studying for exams so everything gets dumped on that table.

2012-12-26%2017.28.35.jpg

• 2 weeks later...