How high can your ZTE Skate go in Benchmark! :)

Guest Jokica007

Guest Jokica007

As the title says how high can ur ZTE Skate go in ur AntuTu Benchamrk, this topic is started to see various custom roms...its performance...highest overclock...who likes what and vise versus.Share ur screenshots and i would like to be the first one to share mine SS with u.

So here it is :post-1000512-0-82333900-1356481553_thumb

Lets see urs now... :D

• 3 weeks later...

The main of that score comes from high database IO and a decent SD card. If you do a full test then it'll never be accurate as everyones SD card can be different. And I believe the screensize is that way because the soft keys take up 50.

Guest slgh2005

Thanks , friend .

But can you give a simple instruction for this rom by English , I can not get it clearly through the google translate .

I noticed you use a high CPU speed , does it work steady ?

Another question is the system size , at first you mentioned system need 260MB, and later "Son 108 mb para /data y 213 mb para/system asique justo justo" .

So how much size do I really need ? By the way ,does the google now run on this rom ?

Guest mamen2022

I agree, but how did he put his cpu speed so high without the phone reboot? Mine with that frequency automatically shuts down.

Please tell us how you did it, uzb777 :D

Guest slgh2005

I agree, but how did he put his cpu speed so high without the phone reboot? Mine with that frequency automatically shuts down.

Please tell us how you did it, uzb777 :D

I set my cpu 1017MHZ as his , until now it works well ,just a little heat . maybe because the phone cpu will not work the most speed all time .

Guest mamen2022

My phone reboots only at 1036. Kernel is from PA CM10 2.53 from C3CO.

You are using this rom http://www.modaco.co...d-412-10012013/ ??

If so, I dont understand how do you get those numbers, I am using it too and the numbers even compare to it. Mine can't even get to 1000Mhz without rebooting xD

Did you change anything else? What governors are you using?

Edited by mamen2022

Guest omegavesko
Yes, this ROM.

No, i didn't change anything. Governor is performance. Sd card - 4 Gb class 4, 1 Gb of them - for internal memory int2ext. :)

Why are you using performance? Your battery life must be terrible.