[MOD] Beats Audio [Complete Package]

Guest krishang3

Guest krishang3

Running it.... also if you have to much problems with this. Go to the playstore and search beats audio install beats audio installer.. run the app. Wait for it to do its job.

and reboot

I'm not really sure if the stock roms are deodexed as it may not work it worked on cm10 for sure.. currently using it.

Guest Keshavkrs

Yeah it works on cm 10,but i cant find any diff in sound though.......

Use volume unlock with poweramp its much better

Edited by Keshavkrs

What is the advance of the mod? Is there any noticeable difference?

No, there's no difference at all :P

I installed it, and quickly uninstalled it as I heard no difference in sound clarity, or bass. If you really want better sound, tweak some settings in DSP or buy a new phone ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bflmpesseveze

"Stock+ B7" . Stuck on boot, reinstall ROM in recovery mode, and its working. And sound? Nothing for what you want to brick your phone:) (Stronger (too much strong) deep bass, trebles are little more sparkly, mid range "looks" little bit wider. Better results you will get with Best sound player. (tested on headphones: Hifiman RE-0, Yuin PK2, Koss pro porta, etymotic er-6i (G300 is too weak for AKG K701))

just a question,doesnt beats audio need some special hw to work properly?i tried this mod with my old,brave and ics capable htc wildfire,but with no listenable success...placebo effect was the only thing working.. :-D

• 1 month later...