Writing off my phone. Should I buy another G300?

Guest dbaseii

Guest dbaseii

Hi Guys

I received my third battery but still having the same issue of it shutting down soon after getting to the homescrern

Should I get another or buy something different thats less than £150.

What do you think?

Guest grizzlyflea

my g300 is too slow for daily use and constant wiped are really annoying so im going to go and hop on the san diego wagon. its been a nice ride with the other g300-ers

Guest grizzlyflea

my g300 is too slow for daily use and constant wipes are really annoying so im going to go and hop on the san diego wagon. its been a nice ride with the other g300-ers

Guest stevecross

Also off your in to flashing roms ect than your better off with something other than the osd at the minute

Owned a G300 for around 8 months coming from a San Francisco, it seemed a good phone but problems with low ringtones and low mike volume annoyed me, despite updates and installing custom roms the problem was still there, Now I have a San Diago and well its really loads better, just feels nice and is quick as well as nice volume on ringtone, brighter screen, slimmer, lighter. No flashing of roms means I leave it alone and use it rather than keep messing around with it.

Guest Coffer52

just had my G300 hit with a golf ball this morning, its knackered now! Any advice on a replacement other than osd? I'm in Cyprus at the moment so would need a PAYG a friend could pick up for me this week.

just had my G300 hit with a golf ball this morning, its knackered now! Any advice on a replacement other than osd? I'm in Cyprus at the moment so would need a PAYG a friend could pick up for me this week.
there are the Sony ones reduced to under £150. Devs like them :P

Guest putbinoot

was about to stick mine on eBay for 60 quid, does have a scratch on the screen that you can see when screen is of but you can't see it when on and does not effect use. Just don't need it now I have my Jiayu. Let me know if interested and I can take a pic of the screen to show you.

Guest b4da55
Owned a G300 for around 8 months coming from a San Francisco, it seemed a good phone but problems with low ringtones and low mike volume annoyed me, despite updates and installing custom roms the problem was still there, Now I have a San Diago and well its really loads better, just feels nice and is quick as well as nice volume on ringtone, brighter screen, slimmer, lighter. No flashing of roms means I leave it alone and use it rather than keep messing around with it.

Which is sometimes a good thing;)

Guest b4da55

Xperia u ?

Guest tillaz
  • 2 weeks later...