[androidarmv6] [4.2] ColdFusionX 3 [CM10.1] [Updated - 12/04]

Guest tilal6991

Guest akbar98

Tilal could you PLEASE try to add a qualcomm plugin in the next update on this rom because seeing as chainfire 3d does not work with android 4.2 -_- then maybe you could try to add it so games run better e.g: street fighter 4 (white background issue) :D

Guest akbar98

Also seeing as dolby digital doesnt work on ics or jb maybe you could find a way of adding beats modifications to the sound on this rom so the sound is more better

Guest plegdroid
if someone could tel me how to make a logcat, i will do it..

if you don't have a pc :P

download, logcat extreme free from playstore, press the record button turn your screen brightness so it turns you screen off. that will create a folder on your sdcard called logcat extreme ,, you may have to reboot/reflash you phone to see the screen again. upload the log within that folder here. :)

if you've a pc, even better. see below. :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest razzmataz1478
if someone could tel me how to make a logcat, i will do it..

Because you won't be able to see your phone (and use any apps) when you do it, plug your phone into your computer, make sure you have the Android SDK platform-tools (search Google) and the zte adb driver installed (in the forum).

Then in a command prompt (cmd.exe)

cd dir/to/platform-tools

adb logcat > logcat.txt

Do the brightness thing, then press CTRL+C to stop the logcat.

Open the file and copy all the contents to http://pastebin.com/

And post the link here

Guest wizard.no.84

??? :blink:

I mean.. I figure that out from the name, but, dont see any new icon (after flashing) in drawer, or some new option in settings.. (settings>lock sreen, or where ever..)

Guest skywalkerctu

Dolby doe not work on ICS an JB ROMs.

It works(I think) with AC!D Sound Mod:

www.modaco.com/topic/358472-modicsjb-acd-audio-engine-update-1129-testers-needed/

Remember to do a back up because I'm not sure if it works without full wipe.

Guest plegdroid
??? :blink:

I mean.. I figure that out from the name, but, dont see any new icon (after flashing) in drawer, or some new option in settings.. (settings>lock sreen, or where ever..)

It won't place a new icon or setting. when you turn your phone on and it presents you with your lock screen, swipe the screen from left to right and it will show a add sign, press it and it will show a list of all Widgets you can use on your lockscreen. :)

Guest plegdroid
Can someone help me disable the three buttons backlight on the bottom of the phone, screen filter doesn't seem to do the trick

morning, I use keyboard backlight controller(by deskangel), free from playstore :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest GodShot

The problem that gapps did not show up in my phone

happened to me when I intended to install cold fusion X3 using TPT helper today.

So I wanted to restore to my paranoid 4.1.2 in CWM, but it didn't work, it just stuck in the circling CM picture!

anyideas for me to fix my phone to work?

Guest GodShot

I don't know, I installed the TPT helper first in my paranoid system.

And I decided to install this new ROM, everything works fine, except for the play store!