[androidarmv6] [4.2] ColdFusionX 3 [CM10.1] [Updated - 12/04]

Guest tilal6991

Guest razzmataz1478

Ok. I've got softkeys now. But can i turn off and turn on this without to write anything in the bulid.prop ??

Settings > System > Navigation Bar (I think)

Guest Wondrej

You are posting here only when you have something important to say. That's cool. :D And thank you for amazing ROM.

yey I am still on CM10 so I'll jump straight to this update ;) (after I'll find time to reinstall the whole thing :( )

Guest Wondrej

BTW guys, I was using S2E on CM10 then my phone crashed and it does not see the SD card anymore, it sees other card, so the reader is fine, and I could read the card in the computer just fine, I also reinstalled the system from the same card(!) that phone could not see. then I've tried to formate it and since then the phone can't see this card even from CWM,

do you have any idea how to fix it, or what tools I can use to diagnose the card? Its class 10 16gigs and it would be shame to loose it :(

Guest omegavesko

Hahahahahahah.

No.

ARMv7 proprietary jni library.

I feel like we should have a sticky with these or something. People ask for things we'll never get working far too often.

To be fair though, I don't think I've seen anyone here ask about photosphere yet. That's definitely a new one.

Guest razzmataz1478

I feel like we should have a sticky with these or something. People ask for things we'll never get working far too often.

To be fair though, I don't think I've seen anyone here ask about photosphere yet. That's definitely a new one.

I agree. We need a sticky saying like

READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING

Thou who shall not fulfil this request will receive a warning

And then we need to list all of the things that will work, may work in the near future, and definitely won't work. It should be a post that any member can contribute to if that makes sense, and if IPBoard supports it...

I think Photosphere might have been mentioned once before only..

I'm having issues on this rom, unlike CFX2 whose last update was really good. Compared to CFX2, my battery life is not great, wifi draws a lot more power when on, overall system is slow, and Link2SD is f-ing up big time (especially when i reboot, it eats up all available space remaining). So i'm really looking forward to today's update.

I know this is a lot of work, and always done quickly and neatly, so thanks to Tillal and anyone involved. You guys made it possible for me to keep my Skate. I would have smashed it against a wall in frustration otherwise.

Btw, i'm probably doing something wrong, but the android keyboard is swiping but not writing anything on my system. Any suggestion?

Guest hugobosslives

I realize that this must have been asked before but i've been away from this forum for a while so would appreciate an answer :D

Does the swype style input work or this rom and is there some setting to enable it? When I try it. The line is drawn between letters but there is no floating box with the predicted word like on the n4 and then once you finish drawing the word it does not do anything :(

Sorry for the bad description of that haha. Me hungover :(

Any news on this?