[androidarmv6] [4.2] ColdFusionX 3 [CM10.1] [Updated - 12/04]

Guest tilal6991

Guest plegdroid

Stock, only thing ive installed recently was the Seeder APK which ive now removed.

can try clearing its data, via settings /apps, & see if that clears the issue, don't think as yet anyone else has reported this .:)

Guest Omar korom

90 minutes on the charger and the phone's battery went from 50% to 90%.Tilal, please, do something about this slow-charging problem..

I think I have the same Prob

Guest akicarkralj

Seriosly, i worked for day and a half and stopped, even if I reinstall the rom it would do the same thing.And is camera meaning something to you beacuse I don't see any response to the guy that asked about same problem.

Edited by akicarkralj

Guest jtharmor

Can anyone help me as to how to reduce DPI in this ROM ? I am using stock launcher(Trbct) and font size is smallest............still not happy

Guest Dio-Genes

Hi everybody, I don't have proof for it, but to me it seems that the Seeder.apk is doing some strange things to the skate.

Slow charging? No charging symbol? Some unwanted erratic behaviour of other apps (including stock apps). I've uninstalled it and wait for more comments on this, for Seeder at all seems to be a good idea anyway.

Can anyone help me as to how to reduce DPI in this ROM ? I am using stock launcher(Trbct) and font size is smallest............still not happy

I'm currently working on new jellybean PA (4.1.2)

Guest akicarkralj

Use rom toolbox lite.

Guest WiiSky70

I have to recommend the entropy increase app (seeder) which is posted on another thread on this forum. I have to say it does make a definite difference for me - the ROM is just overall that much faster - and the reasoning behind the speed boost is sound. The code also looks OK.

if it is that good can you integrate the Seeder App right on next build ?

Also , can you fix TPT Flash on Skate V2A ?

Guest plegdroid

Where is option to change DPI...?

it will allow to edit build prop to change dpi that way.

ro sf lcd density =240

Edited by plegdroid

Guest razzmataz1478

if it is that good can you integrate the Seeder App right on next build ?

Also , can you fix TPT Flash on Skate V2A ?

There are question marks over whether this works or not.

Guest akicarkralj

Where is option to change DPI...?

swithch to preformance tab and then go to build prop editor and scroll until you find two lcd den. files and change them to DPi you want and restart.

Guest plegdroid

There are question marks over whether this works or not.

could just set minimum cpu to 245, for the same effect on lag, its very subjective :)

Guest plegdroid
swithch to preformance tab and then go to build prop editor and scroll until you find two lcd den. files and change them to DPi you want and restart.

my bad found it, I redownloaded the updated version with the softkey enablement. :) O:)post-910238-13573929779731_thumb.jpg

also comes with the best font installer I can find.

Edited by plegdroid

Guest ChowChilla

can try clearing its data, via settings /apps, & see if that clears the issue, don't think as yet anyone else has reported this . :)

Clearing data had no effect. very strange.

Guest ChowChilla

very strange :$

is anyone else having issues with phone calls?

just reflashed the rom and having the same issue. perhaps my phone is on its way out?

Guest Hink255

Anyone else having trouble with google maps finding your location? I get an error message saying "Please enable google apps location access". When I goto the settings its already enabled!

Any ideas?