[androidarmv6] [4.2] ColdFusionX 3 [CM10.1] [Updated - 12/04]

Guest tilal6991

Guest razzmataz1478
And i now know why phone is screwed........After updating latest ROM, most of the apps are behaving improperly !

1) Play store force closes

2) Link2SD does not work

Wipe cache/wipe delvik/format system -- installed ROM and GAPPS

Please let me know if i did anything wrong

1) Clear data and reboot. Also make sure Phonesky.apk is in system/app.

ls /system/app/Phonesky.apk[/code]

2) Being vague doesn't help. Can it mount SD-ext? Have you tried menu > more > relink all application files?

Guest raoulduke

Install google calender app with 31 icon from play store......

doesn't work. the app from play store requires the "GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apk" too.

I also got it working by first installing an old gapps zip (which contained the "GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apk") ande then immediately installing tilal's latest gapps - without rebooting.

After rebooting I had to clear the apps cache and resync - and all was fine.

thanks! finally it works.

installed the paranoidjelly gapps package by C3C0 first, then the 4.2 gapps package.

Guest ChowChilla

why does this rom use the old quick search? i dont use google now but i did like the search. the one in this ROM seems to be the one from gingerbread?

Guest flashprince

thanks Mate :)

for a reason I can't figure out, if you flash my all app on lockscreen zip, it cures the flashing led on charge issue. :)

edit, its blinking again :lol:

Where can I find it? The all app on lockscreen.

Guest marko_89_kv

Hi guys, I need help setting up Google Now, I can't figure out what to do, which apk I need...

And for the ROM, it's absolutely faboulous =)

I downloaded gapps from CFX2, extracted the archive, and installed GoogleNowVoiceSearch.apk and GoogleVoiceSearch.apk, but it just force closes.

Edited by marko_89_kv

health, I wonder if there's any way to add support for native Wifi tethering like the rom from C3C0? Unfortunately, I can not even Samba Filesharing Air Droid.

Guest szaszabi90

Please help!

I use the latest cfx. I flashed the gapps, the play store work great, but after an hour or some time i don't see the Play store beetwen the apps. :(

What a hell? I do nothing. What can be the problem??

Is it in your apps list? If so clear data for play store and Google framework services reboot into recovery fix permissions and see if that works. If not reflash gapps.

Edited by SPARL_

Just reflash the gapps the same way you would after installing a ROM, no needs to do any wipes. You may wanna fix permissions after you've flashed them just to be on the safe side.

Guest szaszabi90

I've flashed that many times, but always the same! It's work, but morning, i can't see! :S

I try this one more time! What does it mean: fix permission? Don't laugh please!

Go to advanced in CWM, and you'll see fix permissions at the bottom, probably won't do much but it's worth a shot. Also have you checked your system size is big enough, as that can cause strange errors.

health, I wonder if there's any way to add support for native Wifi tethering like the rom from C3C0? Unfortunately, I can not even Samba Filesharing Air Droid.

It's one of the few items remaining in the feature list, so probably it'll be coming soon.

Guest plegdroid

It's one of the few items remaining in the feature list, so probably it'll be coming soon.

You Sir, have a thank you for actually bothering to read the first post :D

Guest plegdroid
Hey guys, I have a problem with the luminosity, i down it and the screnn is black i cant see what happens

if you can turn the screen up to see it? try calibrating the proximity sensor in settings, advanced post-910238-13578448204891_thumb.jpg

edit, if that dosnt work you may have to provide a logcat. another user had a similar issue and a log was requested, but was never provided.

Edited by plegdroid

Guest szaszabi90

Go to advanced in CWM, and you'll see fix permissions at the bottom, probably won't do much but it's worth a shot. Also have you checked your system size is big enough, as that can cause strange errors.

Thanks, it's work finally!