[androidarmv6] [4.2] ColdFusionX 3 [CM10.1] [Updated - 12/04]

Guest tilal6991

Guest plegdroid

if you've not changed the pie location, it should come up from the bottom of the screen. just touch the screen bottom center and move your finger up the screen and pie should appear as in my previously posted screen shot. :)

Guest plegdroid
Thanks Plegdroid - but it's still not working for me. Perhaps I need to try a clean install.

take it you did flash the 2nd build from yesterday? @ post#969

edit, stupid question :D

Edited by plegdroid

Guest MadNinja

Despite finding the following guide on PIE I can't get it to work on my phone.

http://androidcommun...state-20130327/

I've enabled pie in settings and turned on the expanded desk top - but I still can't get the pie controls to appear. I guess I must be missing something.

Grateful if anyone who has had success with this can explain how.

I flashed over the 06/01 build as well, and all is working for me. What I did:

1. Enabled Expanded desktop from Settings/System/Power menu

2. Enabled PIE controls from Settings/System/Pie controls

3. rebooted the phone (dont know if you have to, but i did)

4. After the phone booted i held the power button and enabled Expanded desktop from there as well

I hope this helps :)

post-981152-0-95977900-1364658436_thumb.

Guest MadNinja
What Gapps should we use with it. (was already asked, and i kindly ask again ;-) )

Which ever you want I suppose, personally I'm using those from C3C0's ParanoidJelly2, although an older version than the one available there at the moment.

Guest Skate Away

Just wanted to say thanks again to Lalit for this ROM. I've been living with it for a few days now and it's great.

Which Gapps are you using ?

Guest fagyi

Simple the best Rom for me! I very like the pure cm10.1!

For me its needed some my settings for example, min cpu 245 max 921 setup to ondemand and few prop tweaks, holy sh*t :D

And battery its still very good on my hand!!

Many thanks tilal6991 and everyone who is working on the fixes!!

Edited by fagyi

Guest Falcon_X

Any recommendation for scripts which extend the limited storage for Apps on the Skate?

- Link2SD, S2E (S2E fixed), Mounts2SD, INT2EXT+ (from C3C0, PJ2 thread) or one of the original INT2EXT Scripts from here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1716124

I have made a fresh install and loaded my backup of apps (with GoBackup), the script I have used is the one from C3C0, 2nd partition is EXT4 formatted.

Sometimes my Skate gets unstable and drains a lot of battery, I think it's not the fault of this great and fast rom (Thanx Tilal!), I guess it has something to do with the incompatibility with Android 4.2.2 and INT2EXT, but not 100% sure, maybe someone knows better?

Guest Skate Away

The gapps I recommend are C3C0's latest ones. Those are the ones I'm using ATM.

Handy to know :)

Any chance of a link to them ?

Thanks.

Guest fagyi

Any recommendation for scripts which extend the limited storage for Apps on the Skate?

- Link2SD, S2E (S2E fixed), Mounts2SD, INT2EXT+ (from C3C0, PJ2 thread) or one of the original INT2EXT Scripts from here:

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1716124

I have made a fresh install and loaded my backup of apps (with GoBackup), the script I have used is the one from C3C0, 2nd partition is EXT4 formatted.

Sometimes my Skate gets unstable and drains a lot of battery, I think it's not the fault of this great and fast rom (Thanx Tilal!), I guess it has something to do with the incompatibility with Android 4.2.2 and INT2EXT, but not 100% sure, maybe someone knows better?

Im using int2ext+ flashable zip from the original dev on xda, from the begining. Works just fine here with the latest cfx3. I didnt notice any more battery drain.

Edited by fagyi

Guest Skate Away

Ok,

Any idea what size partition CM 03/29 + C3C0 stripped gapps will need ?

Do I need multi DPI ?

Has anyone got any idea if TPT helper will work with this ROM ?

Cheers..

:)

Guest MadNinja

As far as I know TPT Helper does not work with this ROM. As for partition sizes, I'm using 220 system, 5 cache and the rest is data, it's more than enough for the ROM and Gapps (189 MB of system partition are used). You will need DPI version if you have changed default DPI on your device I suppose :unsure:

Edited by MadNinja

Guest GeorgR

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1716124

I experience the same at the moment. I think you are right, it is not the ROM. I am using PJ 2 with int2ext+ (from C3C0) and every 2 to 3 days my phone crashes and sometimes the battery is draining as hell and sometimes I can easily go the whole day without charging.

What SD Card do you use? I am not sure if my problems started when I bought the new SD Card. I am using a 32GB Class10 card now.

Guest dariorp

I love this ROM, for me it's the best JB (I've flashed 4 of them), but the camera is the WORST camera I've ever used. If want to take a picture, it takes 3 and then it closes, and this dind't happen with the other JB... also in whatsapp, if I want to take a picture and send it directly it closes again and I can't take anything... is there any solution? I don't want the flash, I only want a 'normal' camera (Sorry for my bad english)

Thanks!

Guest Harosgr

Sorry for the offtopic question, but I was wondering what is the difference between GooglePlayServices.apk and gmsCore.apk .... I know that both seem to be for google play services. But the one in this topic's -old- gapps package (gmsCore.apk) is about half the size than the one on C3C0's (GooglePlayServices.apk).

Any clues?

They are the same app but with different name. The smaller one is an old version of it. If you use it, its update will be automatically installed to data partition when you launch play store. So finally you end up with 2 apks - one on system partition and one on data taking more space than new version takes alone.