[androidarmv6] [4.2] ColdFusionX 3 [CM10.1] [Updated - 12/04]

Guest tilal6991

Guest szaszabi90

You should switch on (Beállítások - Rendszer - Pie control), bár szerintem semmire sem jó, csak móka...

Kösz! lehet én vagyok vak, de nekem nincs ilyen opció a rendszer menüben!!!

Guest jtharmor

Kösz! lehet én vagyok vak, de nekem nincs ilyen opció a rendszer menüben!!!

@#$%@#!asdfjlkadsf kaljdfsaf a lkdjsao9ieuwrqw asiourweqoiru.....Stop doing this on an English forum.........

Guest Omar korom

symlink: some symlinks failed

E:error in /sdcard/cm-10.1-20130412-NIGHTLY-skate.zip

(Status 7)

Installation aborted.

I tried to donwload the zip agin twice but had same probleme , I tried other version of cwm 5 and 4 and 6 and had the same problem :'(

Edited by Omar korom

Guest Omar korom

but I format system from mounts and storage - format /system , and did all wipes before flashing zipe

So I think that it's not the problem maybe , please help me :'(

Guest SPARL_

Formatting the system and partitioning are two different things matey. You need to download TPT helper from the market and create your own TPT. Once done, run tpt helper, accept all prompts, choose create your own tpt. Hit whatever size for cache usually about 3-5, choose 200mb for system, hit accept; allow SU prompt wait for it to finish, then power off your device, reboot whilst simultaneously holding, volume up, menu (middle button) and power wait for the update from t-flash card to finish then install cm10.1 as you normally would. :)

Guest Hotspotty

There are two big problems for my ZTE Skate phone working on this Rom:

1.UC Browser can't display images normally,which always occured on C3CO's Rom

2.Phone respond slowly to incoming call when turning wifi on

Guest Hotspotty

Guest Hotspotty

Guest maniel97

I do not like to be weighed with the theme of the bluetooth, but I use a lot this option with bluetooth wireless headset, the problem is that when connecting my headphones are synchronized but can not get sound. I managed to be heard but all I get is that make noise. Someone could help me? Thanks in advance.

Guest omegavesko

I got error when i try to flash any cm rom!

some symlinks failed.

what is that? what to do? i need help.

How big is your /system partition?

Guest nimic

How big is your /system partition?

I dont know i partitioned sd card to 512mb, what is the problem i need to re-partition the sd card? i have important data and i cant do that, i dont have a pc to backup

Guest plegdroid

I dont know i partitioned sd card to 512mb, what is the problem i need to re-partition the sd card? i have important data and i cant do that, i dont have a pc to backup

no its not your sdcard partition, its your system partition. It part of the internal layout of your phone that the rom gets flashed to, as an example " stock system partition will be 160meg in size. you may need a.system partition size of 200 meg (ish) to fit the rom and gapps onto.

post-910238-1366128983736_thumb.jpg

Guest nimic

no its not your sdcard partition, its your system partition. It part of the internal layout of your phone that the rom gets flashed to, as an example " stock system partition will be 160meg in size. you may need a.system partition size of 200 meg (ish) to fit the rom and gapps onto.

post-910238-1366128983736_thumb.jpg

What i have to do to work? please help me.

Guest omegavesko

What i have to do to work? please help me.

Partitioning your internal storage is done using a TPT. Use something like TPT helper and flash a TPT with a 200MB system partition.

Guest nimic

Partitioning your internal storage is done using a TPT. Use something like TPT helper and flash a TPT with a 200MB system partition.

I dont have play store, where can i find tpt helper apk? without store in my phone?

Guest nimic

Thanks for help, i installed this rom and is so slow i dont know why, or i do something wrong, also i installed rootbox and working slow too, i dont understand why, my phone Orange Monte Carlo.

Guest plegdroid
Thanks for help, i installed this rom and is so slow i dont know why, or i do something wrong, also i installed rootbox and working slow too, i dont understand why, my phone Orange Monte Carlo.

your welcome :) the phone will be laggy as hell for the first 5 minutes or so after flashing, as it syncs and runs media scans ect,ect. but it should settle down and fly. you could set the background process limit to 4,(developer options ) and see if that helps. :)

Guest Omar korom

Formatting the system and partitioning are two different things matey. You need to download TPT helper from the market and create your own TPT. Once done, run tpt helper, accept all prompts, choose create your own tpt. Hit whatever size for cache usually about 3-5, choose 200mb for system, hit accept; allow SU prompt wait for it to finish, then power off your device, reboot whilst simultaneously holding, volume up, menu (middle button) and power wait for the update from t-flash card to finish then install cm10.1 as you normally would. :)

I did all that , but when pressing volime + and power on and and menu I didn't notice any thing just the freen android logo then ROm booting anim