Post you home screen piciture :D

Guest Omar korom

Guest akicarkralj

RootBox with s3 launcher, also I dont know if this is a bug or not but look at second pic. Look at that shape of scrolling effect.

I like it dough, but just asking.

post-1000580-13613152590964_thumb.jpg

post-1000580-13613152734113_thumb.jpg

Edited by akicarkralj

Guest SPARL_

It's Atom Launcher, it's got an editable version of the persistant search bar, either clock/bat/date etc or the standard Google search. I just figured with that and PIE there is no need for a status bar hogging the screen. It's a pretty dang smooth launcher as well, and has notification badges too which I like.

Guest omegavesko

It's Atom Launcher, it's got an editable version of the persistant search bar, either clock/bat/date etc or the standard Google search. I just figured with that and PIE there is no need for a status bar hogging the screen. It's a pretty dang smooth launcher as well, and has notification badges too which I like.

Damn, this is a smooth launcher. Noticeably smoother than Holo Launcher HD, but not by much.

Seems that there's a row of empty space though, if you disable the Atom Bar and the shortcuts. Rather annoying.

zr4xYy3.jpg

Guest SPARL_

How odd, hadn't noticed that. I do like the atom bar though, makes it easier to combine with PIE in expanded desktop mode. Might email the dev about it, have you tried messing with the desktop grid size?

Guest omegavesko
How odd, hadn't noticed that. I do like the atom bar though, makes it easier to combine with PIE in expanded desktop mode. Might email the dev about it, have you tried messing with the desktop grid size?

I did try increasing the grid size, the empty space was still there.

I guess I can try and see if I didn't miss a setting somewhere.

Guest emilpoul

Well here i am with cecos 4.2.2 pj2 ;D. .

post-991667-13627762324888_thumb.jpg

post-991667-13627762516069_thumb.jpg

post-991667-13627762676049_thumb.jpg

Wallpaper is nexus 4 dot live wallpaper .

Have to say this ROM needs an lot of care from ceco , but i like it .hope ceco to make the miracle soon. :D