[ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly - ParanoidAndroid 2.81/CM10 - Android 4.1.2 (03/04/2013)

Guest C3C0

Guest iamberni

Maybe this is a stupid question.

The Rom came by default with an interface with a pointer that makes the use much worst, and i'm not able to find how to change it. I swear i've looked every settings menu and googled it but can't find how to fix it.

This is the first time I tried a 4.x.x, and I don't know if it's a rom or launcher issue.

Guest omegavesko

Maybe this is a stupid question.

The Rom came by default with an interface with a pointer that makes the use much worst, and i'm not able to find how to change it. I swear i've looked every settings menu and googled it but can't find how to fix it.

This is the first time I tried a 4.x.x, and I don't know if it's a rom or launcher issue.

Do you have a StarAddict, by any chance?

Guest iamberni

Did you check those in Settings>Developer Options

That was the thing i found on google, but didn't worked for me

Do you have a StarAddict, by any chance?

I have a chinese version but i had a similar problem as staraddicts did until the C3C0 kernel was out. Maybe that's

Thank you both but I finally decided to go with 4.2.2.

• 1 month later...
Guest akicarkralj

HAhahaahah just finished rooting and installing this on my friends phone, it was kinda hard to introduce him to rooting and custom roms but when he started using it and saw how faster it is than the stock rom he said it was totally worth it "Its like I got a new phone!!!"

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ilsang06200

hello, i use this rom everyday but i see the phone don't have more than 200 mo of ram for personal use, and i lose more battery on this rom. Everyone can say me the best configuration for the performance and battery ?

Thankd

Guest ilsang06200

hello, i use this rom everyday but i see the phone don't have more than 200 mo of ram for personal use, and i lose more battery on this rom. Everyone can say me the best configuration for the performance and battery ?

Thanks

Guest rivomanana

do nitroglass work on this rom?

I don't know if Nitroglass work on this rom, but Int2ext script work perfectly.

i think is the same stuff

Edited by rivomanana

Guest maharzzz

this rom is already installed in my device with nitroglass. one word to describe it, AMAZING!

But I still have question, how can we set the fullscreen wallpaper without scrolling (i mean the image will fully looked not a part from cropping)

Guest omegavesko

this rom is already installed in my device with nitroglass. one word to describe it, AMAZING!

But I still have question, how can we set the fullscreen wallpaper without scrolling (i mean the image will fully looked not a part from cropping)

There are third party apps on the Play Store that do that. I don't know any by name, though.

• 1 month later...
Guest akicarkralj

I have the stock rom installed. Can somebody give me a step by step guide to install this rom?

Thx in advance!

You have a tutorial on first post :D

Guest anti-rsca

You have a tutorial on first post :D

- Boot into clockworkmod

This I can't seem to get right. When I install CWM I cannot seem to find a way to overwrite the stock bootstuff. I installed Skate 1.1 via the .bin file, that contained a version of CWM, but with that version I wasn't able to install this rom. So what is the correct CWM version and how do I install/config it to work correctly?

Guest akicarkralj

- Boot into clockworkmod

This I can't seem to get right. When I install CWM I cannot seem to find a way to overwrite the stock bootstuff. I installed Skate 1.1 via the .bin file, that contained a version of CWM, but with that version I wasn't able to install this rom. So what is the correct CWM version and how do I install/config it to work correctly?

When I installed it, I used TPT Helper :)

Guest marko_serb

Anyone having slowdowns? Something is occupying the processor now and then, it lasts for 5-10 minutes, I think it's maybe the new Gapps. Any thoughts? What's the oldest Gapps I can use in this rom?

Thanx!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Olli73

Hey Guys,

although i recently updated to a Nexus 4, i still keep my Skate as an emergency-option. I just wanted to give thanks to the people who helped me to get so much more out of the trusty Skate through Custom ROMs. I guess the two guys i owe the most are C3CO and Tilal. 

Olli

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Nofan Tasi

Hi all and C3C0 in particular,

I use this ROM for half a year now and I guess I will continue to do so.

I have one question: when battery drops below certain percentage (I believe15%), one gets warning to connect charger, so far so good.

But, once battery is low, I also constantly see back HW button flash red. Is there a way to (at least for some time) stop this, as it will take energy from battery.

Thanks

Guest WillDroid

constantly see back HW button flash red. Is there a way to (at least for some time) stop this, as it will take energy from battery.

Yes there is. Have a look through the settings as I had the same exact thought as you, that it was wasting more power telling me there was little left so I finally went and looked for an option, it should be in there somewhere you'll just have to look. Failing that the option may have been added in 4.3 which I think I'm on at the moment :)

Will

Guest Nofan Tasi

Thanks WillDroid

So far I found low battery warning to be configurable

- popup + sound

- popup

- sound

- off

I set to off and will let know here what gives ...

hmm: that gave nothing: still flashing, let me try harder

Edited by Nofan Tasi